Packages getting taken

Dxdt

I hope I'm allowed to post this please remove if it is contravening rules. 

I've tried using a PO box for some deliveries but nearly all get "caught". I can't have packages turning upto my house every week as I live at home but they ones that come in general post always make it. 

Is anyone in a similar situation or had any advice? 

Thanks

Ted

Can you go to a small stop and rent a box from them.  For me it was about $100 per year.  Problem was, no Saturday delivery, they were closed.and I didn't get that pack for a week, went back to 3 different p.o's when it was supposed to go to the private place.  For most of the time I had the private mailbox, it was great.  The guy there would take it, lock it in my box , I would stop there on my way and have my pack.  If you live in a larger city, they are easy to find.  I would avoid the big 3 and try to find a small place.  I hope this helps.  and no, I never got "caught," just super annoyed sometimes.

Can you go to a small stop and rent a box from them.  For me it was about $100 per year.  Problem was, no Saturday delivery, they were closed.and I didn't get that pack for a week, went back to 3 different p.o's when it was supposed to go to the private place.  For most of the time I had the private mailbox, it was great.  The guy there would take it, lock it in my box , I would stop there on my way and have my pack.  If you live in a larger city, they are easy to find.  I would avoid the big 3 and try to find a small place.  I hope this helps.  and no, I never got "caught," just super annoyed sometimes.
Thanks for the advice. I'll have to do a bit of searching to see. But all the parcel motel type things I've used about 75% have been confiscated. 

Well, I haven't used it for international so I was talking out of my ass there, sorry.

rent a box from a private business not a usps branch: for example a mom and pops mail-it-all or a ups store. That way you'll have an address that's not a PO box.

@Dxdt For int'l packs, first, be absolutely sure no domestic (e.g. US>US or whatever your location) options exist for which the math isn't terrible (the markup for basically not burning drops and risking a controlled delivery or raid).

Second, if you must go int'l, stick to personal quantities (if a competent provider wouldn't prescribe that amount, you shouldn't be ordering it). For bulk packs, you need more sophistication - basically, a drop that does not link back to you.

Easiest is usually friends who won't open your mail or ask too many questions, and of course you should keep your mouth shut as well. Just say you've been losing mail at home and suspect postal worker or some neighborhood punks who have it out for you.

@rootshealer thanks for that advice

One particular mag i get is k3tam1in3. I usually buy it in 1 quantities as I don't think its worth the people who catch its time to come after me. 

But this time i was thinking of getting 3 or 4. Do you think this is too risky? 

@Dxdt That's that million-dollar question. At least in your case, k3t does have clinical/medical use (Schedule III). On the other hand, however, clinical use is in hospitals, or as 3sk3t nasal spray under strict control and only administered while in the clinic. So this makes it much harder to figure what amount a provider would prescribe since it's not that kind of prescription. Even from administration data, it's hard: 3sk3t is max 84mg twice weekly during induction and 84mg weekly during maintenance, so 3-4g would be (using 100mg for simple math) 4-5mo supply, being very generous with the math. Most prescriptions are dispensed max as 90-day supply (except most controlled substances where max is still 30 days).

My main concern here would be that this is an unusual prescription - can't get it at the pharmacist. So it may not follow the usual rules of tolerance at Customs - that is, too insignificant to pursue - much like it might only be, say, half a gram of h3ro1n, but as a Schedule I, not too many would want to chance that through Customs unless drop is solid, vendor stealth is solid, or preferably both.

At the same time, and a very important consideration I forgot to mention(!), any competent vendor who chooses to ship int'l should be able to stealth 4g of powder. IMHO, the fact that this vendor has had quite a few packs intercepted is enough reason to avoid. Prescription pills are one thing (even prescription narcotics), but when you start getting into murky waters like k3t and certainly Schedule I drugs, stealth should be top notch (not meaning that it should be nonexistent for the rest). This vendor seems to be playing Russian roulette with his customers' safety.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m just here to also add f—k usps and avoid their PO Boxes like the plague. For the last several years I just have a box with a real physical address at one of the private mail carriers stores like a few others said. They don’t ask any questions or really even care to know. Most of my packs fit in the size box I rent, which is for this very reason, so that I don’t even have to interact with the workers they just stick it in my mail slot. My particular store gives any customers with a box a 24/7 access key so it’s great for when you can’t get there/ don’t want to be seen during business hours. Only cons I can think of are sometimes packs are too big for slot due to the vendors packaging and the cost which isn’t crazy when you factor in the amount you spend on your magazines— but it’s worth peace of mind. 

@rootshealer thanks for your input. 

I've already had about 5 items seized by cu$t0ms in the last year and feel I'm pushing my luck at this stage of getting a visit. 

@Dxdt Go with your gut. No clearcut rules here. It's everything from people who burn drops as soon as one LL is received to people who treat LLs like junk mail and keep it moving (and never seem to have issues). It's a judgement call, and you just gotta do what's comfortable for you.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back