Paidu-Yangsheng

Biteme

I don't know if this has a drug like effect, but I suspect it does since it's being substituted for methadone in research in China. I'm also not sure I want to get it. Mainly I'm curious if anyone knows anything about it.

I found this abstract of a Chinese study online entitled "Study of paidu-yangsheng capsule on heroin dependence":

Objective It is to observe the detoxicating effect of traditional Chinese medicine Paidu-Yangsheng capsule on heroin dependence.Methods 580 patients with heroin dependence were randomly divided into two groups.302 cases were in treatment group and given Paidu-Yangsheng capsule,and 278 cases were in control group and given Methadone.The curative effect was evaluated using OWS and HAMA. Results The complete control rate of abstinence syndrome in treatment group after one to four days' treatment was 80% and that was 100% after five days' treatment.The total control level in treatment group was a little lower than that in control group,but there was no significant difference(P0.05). Conclusion Paidu-Yangsheng capsule has a satisfactory detoxicating effect on heroin dependence which was similar with the normal detoxicating drug Methadone,and its clinical accepting rate,compliance and safety are good.

@Biteme that's really interesting. I've not heard of it before, but will do some research and talk with a couple knowledgeable friends and see what I can learn.  If I can find some facts, I will come back and share.

@Biteme that's really interesting. I've not heard of it before, but will do some research and talk with a couple knowledgeable friends and see what I can learn.  If I can find some facts, I will come back and share.

OK. After a brief chat with a Weibo friend and a little reading, here is what I have:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0012034/

This is a link to a paper on different studies comparing meth@ done to other options and included the one and only (so far) study including this substance. In a nutshell, it appears this performed as well as some other things.

Paidu- yangsheng is a sister to the cabbage family, I am told, and is used in tea in some Asian countries. It is considered a bitter herb, in Chinese medicine. Bitter items are considered to be for cleansing, detox and, sometimes, weight loss. It is not unusual to consume this as a breakfast tea. I found this tea, with other herbs in it, on a Spanish site. My friend says it is usually available in Chinese medicine/herb shops.

if i get any new details, I will post. Hope this helps.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back