ParaCelsuS Family

OnlyParacelsusFamily

VENDOR ACCOUNT
Hello, World. I am based in Denver, Colorado with a small team of reliable shippers. Shipping daily USPS priority. I source my limited materials from one reliable Chinese laboratory. I only sell analogues of schedule 3 and 4 controlled substances in order to remain compliant with the federal analogue act. If you know of a schedule 3/4 CS compound with analogues you’re interested in that I don’t carry, I encourage you to inquire about it and I’ll see if it’s available from my partners in China. Most benzologues have complicated laws in most states and even worldwide with the WHO and UN so unfortunately I don’t carry many benzologues except for Bromazolam. Plants should never combine that compound with ANYTHING ESPECIALLY ALCOHOL. Please everyone be safe when handling these materials as I do this to help people and insist on safety precautions when handling these materials. Thank you DBG for welcoming me here and I look forward to establishing many long term relationships with clients. 

Peace be upon you all 

💗😎

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been using ParaCelsuS for 4 months now and have place 10-15 successful orders. Communication is great, shipping is fast(if you order before 9pm MST your order will go out the next day), & quality is spot on. Here is his pastebin which is updated regularly...

https://pastebin.com/EcjBR2GH

give him a try you will be happy you found such a fast honest USA based vender! 

@OnlyParacelsusFamily Hey Para,

Never had a problem, theyre/he/shes great - Highly recommend. 

Although Ive just been ordering from the website / email...if there is a longer menu somewhere I would love to check it out

@udontexist Hows dck compare with regular ket?

The one vendor I trusted cant send 2f - - -  in NY

I just realized I need to donate again. if you can answer here vaguely somehow until I can donate in a couple days, id love you. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@iversusvsversusi  Pretty sure whats on the site is everything.

@udontexist  If you donate, all their info is in the approved vendor part of the RC section.  They dont carry DCK tho, only stuff you can get from China. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back