Past member given a second chance, and tremendously grateful to be given another shot at being a trustworthy and helpful friend here.

So a few years ago I guess I was banned from this forum for something wrong that I did, which at the time and still to this day I don't remember what caused my ban to go into affect. I recently emailed one of the great mods here to apologise for my bad choices I had made that got me banned and was lucky enough to get my account reinstated. I just wanted to tell everyone that I'm happy to be back and look forward to making a sizeable donation soon and help out in anyway I can. I am doing this by reading all the rules over and over and just treating everyone with the respect they deserve. It has been a rough past 5 years since my father whom I was very close to slowly got worse and worse from the terminal lung cancer he was diagnosed with. I hope that my second time around here gives me the opportunity to meet some new friends and build some solid relationships. I know a lot of people out there struggle with PTSD, Anxiety and Depression such as myself. I just would like to say that if you do battle those demons the best thing u can do is not about your medications, listen to others who give advice on the things that help them through the obstacles we face in life. With all of that said I just want to say thank you to the mods of this site for letting me back into the loop and letting me show that I'm a changed person. If anyone ever needs me to lend an ear or even just have any questions that they are unsure if feel free to message me and if I can help I'm more than happy to do so.

@tucker it’s a way to buy bitcoin and for me the easiest bc it’s pretty straight forward but can’t send the bitcoin from the app you have to transfer it to a wallet (as in electrum or blockchain ) then donate from that. The only downside is that you can’t withdraw the coins until you verify with ID which takes time. I ended annoying them with emails and twitter so sped the wait time to 3 days. You could also use Coinbase app that has a similar verification. 

Sounds more confusing then it really is. Once you go through it once you’ll get the hang of it.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back