Patience

wyldepixie

V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
I know it's hard. Believe me, I get it. This whole process is fraught with anxiety due to alot of issues. Worries about LE, the delivery issues, scammers and money can all build up. Still I've noticed an alarming lack of common patience in the various threads lately.

If I was a vendor I'd certainly put the people spamming my email every 10 hours last in line. This is their job, not their life. I find it extremely rude to expect an answer to your email in hours. These people have lives and families just like you do. I assume in your job you are not on call 24-7 and don't get any days off a week, right? If you are running low and panicking that is not their fault nor their responsibility. Postal issues are not their responsibility either. The only thing they "owe" you is the correct goods once they receive payment. I find it extremely vexing to read these posts bad mouthing vendors because they haven't answered your email yet. I'm sure they received it and I'm sure they will answer it. Sending repeat emails because they haven't answered yet will just slow down the process for you and everyone else.

I know its hard sometimes but please stop and consider before you send that next email or bad mouth a vendor. How many hours did you work this week? Did you get days off? Do you sometimes get a vacation or sick day? Please give these people the same courtesy.

Thank you.

This is an excellent post. It is frustrating to see the threads get clogged with people complaining because theyy did not get a quick response...etc. it makes it confusing for anyone reading the threads and prevents the true and good information from being clear. Then...people complain about the length of the threads and how much reading they have to do to get to the good information. In my humble opinion, it makes no sense to post each experience every single step of the way. Who cares if you got a tracking number five seconds ago that does not seem to be in the system yet? Who cares if your package hit customs or whatever five seconds ago? I think people should try and post only whenthey receive....or dont receive and have contacted the vendor and they wont make good. It would make it a LOT less confusing for everyone. A great example of this is medhelp. We are so close to losing him as a vendor......there are not many vendors that offer what he does, and for that price. He has REPEATEDLY asked customers to use a certain email service.....he canonly receive that way.yet, people are bitching constantly because he has not returned their email. Read the fucking threads! The vendor supply is finite and getting more so by the minute. Be smart. If you want to shoot the shit....go to the relationship thread or something. Vendors are human and they will make mistakes.

Of course, the only exception is with a new vendor. Until established....we should want more details.

I agree about the alternate thread thing. I LOVE talking to you guys and I want to hear about how your appointment with your doctor; what meds you like and why; how hard waiting is; experiences you are going through; even how scared you're getting as your stockpile gets lower. Except my family & boyfriend this forum constitutes my entire social life. I just think we (definitely me too, I'm guilty as well sometimes) should try to keep vendor specific threads clear of clutter. The top ten thread currently has pages of "didn't receive today" in a row making it harder to find relevant information. Maybe start a thread just on that topic where the people waiting can commiserate over the problem. Dunno, just a suggestion.

I am in total agreement with both of you ladies.

My expectations are so different. If I receive a reply Fram a new vendor within 24 hours I'm happy and if I receive any communication on the weekends I am impressed. I'm just grateful to be accepted as a customer.

I don't want anyone to know when I'm expecting an order either. Why put out that info until you

are seriously having a problem. So far, the service I've received has been fantastic so I really don't like to see so much complaining. My goodness 2 days instead of 1, big deal, that's still

fast. Oh yeah, the "you don't expect me to read all this?" Gee, let me read it for you. Sheesh

Ah, it does feel good to vent sometimes. Thanks for all you do for us Cat.

Yes. I agree... As I go to read a thread on a vendor, all they consist of is page after page, after page of todays's date (which we already know because we can read) and "still not received"..

I'm not talking about ones that are 1 or 2 days late, that's life and wouldn't even bother most people on here, it certainly wouldn't bother me...

However, I understand some of the concerns, as some people are waiting up to a month!... I know that isn't the vendors fault, there are myriad factors, distance from source etc... Unfortunately the most recent, being postal strikes or postal fuck ups!...

I agree with Pix that clogging the boards with this info is annoying! However, if you are thinking of using that certain vendor, then this is quite valuable info!....

A month is a long time to wait, especially for folk like us... Neurotic, anxious, paranoid and pessimistic... That's 30 days of serious deflation every time the post arrives.. Yet again with no 'special parcel'...

I don't know about you, but for me, it's a tricky one to keep your cool for a full month! And very hard not to find solace in the fact you are not alone, by telling folk on here, with the faint glimmer of hope that they are also waiting for an order from the same vendor!

Just sayin....

Seeing this topic made me instantly start singing & humming " all we need is just a little Patience"

Yes. I agree... As I go to read a thread on a vendor, all they consist of is page after page, after page of todays's date (which we already know because we can read) and "still not received"..

I'm not talking about ones that are 1 or 2 days late, that's life and wouldn't even bother most people on here, it certainly wouldn't bother me...

However, I understand some of the concerns, as some people are waiting up to a month!... I know that isn't the vendors fault, there are myriad factors, distance from source etc... Unfortunately the most recent, being postal strikes or postal fuck ups!...

I agree with Pix that clogging the boards with this info is annoying! However, if you are thinking of using that certain vendor, then this is quite valuable info!....

A month is a long time to wait, especially for folk like us... Neurotic, anxious, paranoid and pessimistic... That's 30 days of serious deflation every time the post arrives.. Yet again with no 'special parcel'...

I don't know about you, but for me, it's a tricky one to keep your cool for a full month! And very hard not to find solace in the fact you are not alone, by telling folk on here, with the faint glimmer of hope that they are also waiting for an order from the same vendor!

Just sayin....
I would probably need a straight jacket after a month of waiting, thats true. The fact that there are postal problems and packages aren't getting through is certainly relevant to the thread. I just don't get posting every single day the same post. Wanting to commiserate with other people going through the same thing you are seems one of the most valuable things about this forum. They aren't really discussing anything though (some are! ) just posting that same thing over and over again.
Maybe I just don't understand the psychological aspect of posting that way. I never say with a sentence what I could say with a paragraph. It's just very tedious to read with no new information, thoughts or feelings.

I would probably need a straight jacket after a month of waiting, thats true. The fact that there are postal problems and packages aren't getting through is certainly relevant to the thread. I just don't get posting every single day the same post. Wanting to commiserate with other people going through the same thing you are seems one of the most valuable things about this forum. They aren't really discussing anything though (some are! ) just posting that same thing over and over again.

Maybe I just don't understand the psychological aspect of posting that way. I never say with a sentence what I could say with a paragraph. It's just very tedious to read with no new information, thoughts or feelings.
I agree, the vendor threads should contain useful information about products, product reviews and just a succinct order date & received date post.... Not a daily (sometimes twice daily) 'not received' update...

Maybe it would be a good idea to have some kind of separate commiseration forum for each vendor...

Also, I forgot to mention in my first post, no matter what wait time you have, there is absolutely no excuse for bad mouthing a good vendor due to issues that are clearly out of their control...

Or in poor Med Help's case, where some utter wanker has clawed his PP money back! Very bad form!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back