Paxful

• Thread starter Thread starter Vickydog
  • Start date Start date
V

Vickydog

Hello..to all the BC EXPERTS: my paxful wallet and account completely disappeared. I have used it like six times I only had $20 left in it but when I open up the homepage when I click wallet it won't change to Blue. It is also populated my email address with a Bitcoin wallet address. I have tried to be on chat all day but there has been a bot on there all day nobody has responded has anybody ever had any problems with Paxil it won't even let me reset a password because it doesn't recognize my email addresses? By the way does anybody have another recommendation for a wallet. I buy all my Bitcoins from an ATM only maybe that's why paxful maybe they dumped me? I don't know. I know they make their money off handling fees in escrow but they should have at least told me if anybody can shed any light or suggest a new wallet, I would appreciate it thank you

Sorry to hear of your disappearing wallet problem! I don't know anything in regards to that but hopefully someone more familiar with Pax can chime in with their experiences.  I would though recommend Blockstream Green wallet if you are using a mobile device! Or Electrum (only download from their site!) on desktop.  Good luck!!

I’ve a different Paxful problem - ID verification. 

Ive been trying for a week to get the ID verification to work and the Selfie step fails every time.   The problem is simple... the pics of my ID upload with no problem but the site then attempts to take a selfie and despite showing my pic within the oval frame the site throws the error below.  My iOS device camera works fine.

I’ve exchanged several emails with Paxful support and ultimately they are unable to help because a third party - Net Verify - performs this verification function.  That company doesn’t offer any support.

Has anyone has this problem with Paxful verification before ?

D5D8080D-9207-4DB2-B7EE-815F7706B980.jpeg

Finally got the ID verification to work.  I had to use the webcam on an old laptop.   Now I’m waiting on address verification 🤔

My experience over the last 3 weeks is that P@xful is a snakepit of scammers and thieves. 🏴‍☠️  I would not recommend it to anyone who is inexperienced in buying BTC online.

After 4 aborted attempts at small purchases where each of the sellers tried to talk me into buying BTC outside of P@xful I began a buy with a seller, operating with a GMAIL address, using P@ypal.  I made the $250+P@xful fee payment and presented screenshots to the seller. He said that the required 7-day waiting period shown on the P@ypal receipt was unacceptable and I should cancel the transaction.  I attempted to get a moderator into our chat and waited until the time period was almost expired... and then cancelled the transaction.   Little did I know that the seller had already received the P@ypal payment.

Since then I've opened cases with P@xful, P@ypal and my credit card issuer and am at dead end.

P@xful support blew me off; below is their verbatim response:

We appreciate your patience.

Upon investigation, we see that you canceled trade ZA1R3Zxxxxx. Once a trade is canceled, the bitcoin is automatically released back to the vendor. If you suspect there is an issue with the trade, please do not cancel the trade. Instead, start a dispute so that our moderator can intervene and resolve the issue.

Typically, when a seller asks you to cancel the trade, it is usually the sign of scam. You should not cancel the trade and instead, start a dispute while the funds are still in escrow so that a moderator can investigate and take appropriate action.

As a P@xful user, it is important to be aware of the risks and liabilities you have agreed to in our terms and conditions.

The seller's account has been frozen to resolve the trade wit you. There is no estimated time frame on when this will be resolved and there is no guarantee that you will receive a refund. Please be advised that this may only be resolved once the buyer cooperates with resolving the trade.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Thank you,

P@xful Team

[SIZE=10.5pt]P@ypal wasn't any more help.  They said they would attempt to contact the seller at their GMAIL address but would not withhold payment despite the evidence I submitted.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]My credit card issuer said that I had authorized the charge to P@ypal and therefore no basis on which to dispute it.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]I naively believed that P@xful had checks and balances to prevent this sort of thing from happening.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Beware P@xful !   🏴‍☠️[/SIZE]

C0inmama has started using "Simplex" and totally ruined the Website. I need a P@xful account "Simplex" should have there slogan be "Simple things made complicated, simply complex... Simplex!" lol.

The C0inmama Fees used to be 5% now it's like an unpredictable mystery fee. After reading your post it seems like Coinmama and "Simplex" is my only option really as P@xful seemed to be the next best place I can find and basically one of the very few places left that doesn't use Simplex.

P@ypal is a scam they freeze peoples accounts for no reason and take the money to unfreeze other accounts after a certain amount of time for one of many examples of the shady things they do and have done.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have always used Paxful, but it does end up being pricey. Just using common sense helps, don’t use WU or the like. I did have one person try to scam me, but I was able to get the money back with the help of paxful support. It’s the only way I’ve found to buy btc very easy though. 

Does anyone know if you can buy bitcoin in the UK using a UK drivers license for I'd as I don't have a passport?

@Rec I don't live in the UK I wish I did but I have friends that had no passport and were able to send. Good luck to you.

Reactions: Rec
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back