Payments Methods and Expedited Delivery

Chembro

I originally posted this in the Site Feedback section and another member suggestef I put it here.  

Posted 15 hours ago

Wow there's a lot of information on here which is awesome!  I've been reading and trying to get comfortable with navigating the site more this past week.  I've placed one order and have been in conversation with a few others.  While corresponding with an email vendor today, he sent me his menu of products and I was ready to buy from him because he offers overnight and 2 day delivery and then he told me he only accepts WU and MG.  Bummed!  I told him from the beginning I prefer to pay in bitcoin.  So, we ended up just wasting each other's time.  

Have the admins or webmaster thought of providing a way of showing modes of payment that all of these wonderful vendors accept?  And for that matter, a way to tag vendors showing shipment methods they offer?

I'm not sure if this type of index is already on here somewhere.  I'm not sure if it's even possible to create considering the secrecy for vendors and different levels of membership, but my god, it certainly would save time for someone like me who wants to narrow down the field of choices out there.  Nothing about product, just payment and shipment options.  If I knew someone offered bitcoin payment and expedited delivery, I'd be able to save myself a lot of time, and the vendors' as well.  I'm betting it's not possible but wanted to inquire.   

Thoughts?

If anyone has favorite vendors who accept bitcoin, I'd like to know.   No need to tell me what products you buy or anything.  I will go check that out myself.  

Thanks in advance for any feedback you can offer. 

I think it's better you enquire yourself, for all the time it takes.It's best not to have too much info regarding payment methods of particular vendors in open forum.

some vendors have different payment options depending on the size of the payments. Obviously, more secure was for highers payments.

I’ve noticed some vendors offer additional items if bitcoin is used. Find the product you are interested in and what MOP the vendor accepts. I’m just now getting into bitcoin. 

I’ve just recently placed my first order from someone within the forum. Was asked to use sw as method of payment. I had never even heard heard of the outfit and was a little apprehensive. The whole process of setting up an account was laborious enough. I had the pleasure of having to contact The Customer Service depeartment, who were, quite frankly as use as a chocolate watch. 

Eventually, however I managed to set up an account and transfer the money....only to be informed later that sw had closed my account and refused to give a reason. Also banning me from using their service in future...and refused to give a reason. This was over a week ago and I still haven’t received back the almost £200 they took from my bank account.  Very unhappy to see the least about this. Anyone else had a similar issue with them? 

@Crackajack sorry to hear about your drama I had the same thing happen with mg . But they gave me the money back at the p.o. can I ask what is sw , I've can't recall it as a pa@ ment meth#d . either it's so obvious that I must be off tap or I am just silly. Probably the later .all best 

@Rec no worries dude. First time I’d ever heard of the outfit mysel so wouldn’t be putting yourself down lol. Not sure if I’m breaking any rules by naming the company outright? Maybe @2earls could clear that up for me first? Thanks in advance. But yeah, they were a total nightmare to deal with. Their ‘customer service’ was a joke to say the least. I eventually got a full refund after around a full week and handwritten complaints, emailing my id ect ect. Lot of hassle I could have done without with my first order from Jim.  

As PTFC mentioned earlier, we don't like to discuss the particular options that any vendor offers, but it is quite alright to discuss the payment methods by name in the payment section.

@Crackajack I think it would be very helpful to start a thread for it and post your experience and see if others are having the same troubles or if you are an exception. I would think that if the consensus is that it's horrible, the vendor would want to know and switch to something else. 

With some of the traditional payment methods becoming steadily more strict it's good for us to have all the information we can get about alternatives. I'm happy to see that more vendors are adding bitcoins and I am talking to one of them right now about using them. I think eventually they are all going in this direction. 

@2earls yeah that could be a great idea. I certainly googled reviews of said company and although there was a lot of positive ones there were many people that had their acc closed and barred from using the company altogether, like myself. With absolutely no explanation as to why. I had to use Bitcoin to make payment and found it very straightforward. Still a newbie on here so not 100% sure how it all works. Getting there though 😃

I haven't found bitcoin to be all that useful other than the vendor may throw in some extras.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back