Percocet fake with new type of fentanyl - overdose deaths

I'm from Ohio we had over 180 overdoses , 3 deaths could have been a lot more if cops weren't carrying around narcan repeatedly over 4th of July weekend 3 freaking days last year.  but they were laced with carfentanyl 80 to 100 times as strong  as morphine sulfate. They said Mexican gangs used Cincinnati as a testing state. It seems to be mostly on the east side but it will be here without a doubt. I'm in Denver @PTFC getting up stayed up all night with my son but I'm already ready to leave first night home I slept upstairs and he slept in the dungeon he calls his man cave. @trinity that's really sad but I think it's going to get a lot worse before it gets better sadly with Republicans not wanting to give mor money to the growing heroin epedimic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, this is crazy. I live in Indiana only an hour or so from Cincy. Seriousy whats wrong with those guys, "testing" ! If you kill your customers wth kind of business or Value on human life sense does that make!

""Mexican drug cartels are manufacturing fentanyl into Percocet pills, and oxycodone and other type pills as well, but it's a way for these bad people to make a very good living on the backs of addiction and that's what they are targeting," said Special Agent in Charge Dan Salter, DEA."

Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. So essentially your saying you want to kill your clientele?

Thank you all so much for posting this information..I have a elderly family member who was thinking of switching from endocod..to percocet..if her current vendor does not come through for her...she has no insurance and has to basically pay herself..money is not an issue but quality is..Thanks again

@axie  always invest in fentanyl test strips, and test everything unless you pick it up from the pharmacy.  

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back