personal freedom

punaboy98

hi there. left coaster here   weekend warior. fun seeker. i believe in personal freedom even if illegal    i think responsibility is on yourself.   

i can see there are great contributors on here and nice people.  looking forward to contributing.  and being nice. ha ha

Greetings Punaboy98,

Im thinking that you may have been born in 98'?? That makes me feel very old.  I was in The Wayfarers on London Rd, Kettering (I'm not plugging the pub, altho it's a damn good Pint ), I was but a boy back then with several pints in my belly and a smile in my heart!! Wow, I remember the whole David Beckham/Diego Simeone incident and then having to walk out of the pub and  cross a busy main road for a quick pee in the Hedge and then back going back to the football; their own toilets being unusable by now.  Simeone gets Beckham sent off, those shiftyDudes, Arggghhhhh and then memories of childhood come back!! 

I would have peed against the front window of the pub if every other guy had been doing the same, because and everyone understands this, (and if they don't, then they better learn some damn respect) I am an Englishman, if We're playing in the World Cup I am by birthright,  promoted from a brave patriot of the Bulldog Spirit to  a Demi-God and this needs to be respected!!  I am now an automatic master at soccer tactical resources, an oracle amongst my peers. I know everything that these guys in my team should be doing right now and arent. "Why do they keep dropping back?? Get in that box before they see it coming.  You are shite Heskey, you fucking are!!". 

I am a man who will flaunt English Law if it promises better. (as an English gent, the dirty name of 'Napoleon' should never be mentioned In my presence.  I operate in a similar fashion to the corsican funny man, that's what Napoleon did right??  (He did Stand-up, I think he looked a wee bit like Noel Fielding).   

I also acknowledge that the petty criminal inside me, (not so petty really, some are crimes of sheer Genius, like the theft of a box full of Pepperami's from a Funky Co-Op) has to come out of a pub and pee across the street for convenience, all the times there's mums and kids around because all the other lads are doing it.  So Hey, Wahey!!!!

It's been a pleasure to meet you Punaboy, I hope that we can chat some more, please, any advice that you need, particularly when it comes to Benzo's. I know a great deal about these drugs and I want to help all that I can, I'm not medically trained and I can't diagnose etc, but I can tell you how to handle quantities, the comedowns, the prices and any difficulty that you may be having with Generic/Brand names and also street drugs, Im more than able to help you out Dude.  Please get in touch at anytime should you need my Help, there's never a wrong time, so let me know!!  Peace Out Dude

OK Ive written another essay, Great,  Take Care Punaboy 98!!  

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to extend this service to any person(s) that would like to discuss quantities and prices, treatments, brand and generic drug quantities and qualities and equivalencies.  Anything that I can help with and which, you can help me too, Knowledge is power.

Please be aware that I am not medically, pharmaceutically, legistative and/or morally Trained or have any awareness and am ignorant to everything, laws, codes and ethics and all that there maybe!  I am but one man and that man is Mr Galls and I will try to help you with anything as long as you are aware that I cannot purport to have any knowledge of anything and I will make mistakes, you MUST accept full responsibility for using my services.  And so, to Punaboy98 et al. You may leash my beast!!

Mr Galls,

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the invite mr galls!   98 isnt a birth year so dont feel old.  quite a ramble there. still trying to understand what all that means.  but thanks anyhow. 

Thank You Puna, yeah, a ramble, nay mind, it cleanses the soul apparently.  Sometimes I fall asleep in a drug crazed daze and write this; Coleridge wrote about Kubla Khan, I write about, well, it's shit I know.  Still, shine on you crazy diamond Puna my boy!  Shine On!

Welcome fellow left coaster. I'm a semi-retired weekend warrior (still have a moment now and then), and am all for personal freedom as well. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.

2earls

@2earls if only I could get the energy to go back to being a part time weekend warrior. I never thought I'd seriously say I enjoy the cliché of long walks on the beach and hiking every now and then. Oh and lets not forget photography. That's been my saving grace at this point in my life. Age has nothing to do with it for me guess it's priorities change with my life experience. lol

much love

Humboldtguy

hi there. left coaster here   weekend warior. fun seeker. i believe in personal freedom even if illegal    i think responsibility is on yourself.   

i can see there are great contributors on here and nice people.  looking forward to contributing.  and being nice. ha ha
Welcome @punaboy98. Shout out from the left coast from my self. Nice to enjoy a break from the rain finally.

thanks for the warm welcome guys!

ive learned alot from here already. that seems to be almost as fun as the end result.  ha ha. 

i guess weekend warrior to me is partying at home.   to forget about work on monday.  

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back