Pharmacy Refills

thor

Does anyone know if there is a site that lists the Pharmacies and how much they will refill without any problems.

eg.walmart will fill up to 90 norco, anything over that and they call dr. to discuss alternatives. (Lowering the script, and physical therapy).

Actually they just filled a script for me that was 180 Norcos that was sent in electronically by my doctor and I was the only one who questioned it because it was a mistake. They were like "nope, it says 180" and I just said I guess I won't have to come back as soon as usual. 

I think that this is something that is unique to each pharmacy and even ones in the same chain will do things very differently.  One Walgreens near me refused to fill a script for maybe 15 or 20 Norco because it was after hours and they could not contact the dentist as I was the last oral surgery of the day. Despite my swollen face and mouth stuffed with bloody gauze the clerk seemed to take pleasure in denying me.

I have been to a different Walgreens near our largest ER and they had no problem filling scripts for percs or vikes in the middle of the night because I am sure they cater to the hospital crowd.

Even if there's a company policy, there is a big difference in how it's interpreted so I think trial and error is the only way to really know how they operate. I have also found that some will use the database and refuse a script that duplicates an earlier one in that month (Costco) and the above mentioned hospital Walgreens does not. 

Unless you are in a rural area where choices are few, it's a good idea to shop around and find the one with the best prices and least attitude. Sorry for taking your subject so wide of the topic! I just feel like I have tried them all and there is no consistency. 

@2EARLS, Thanks for the reply. I have spent so much time on the phone calling around. You are right, everyone has different policies, that also change from month to month. My Dr. is going to get pissed when each of his patients' pharmacies call to verify . Happened to me last month and she was forced to reduce each script by 10 pills. They call if it's over 90 tabs.(that sucks).

I agree @2earls for me cvs is a nightmare they will only fill so many a year despite the doc script .

i only filled a total of 15 tram Er since  jan over 3 refills cause of the cost ! Then cvs and easy script s said that's it u reached ur max refills for year !!! I still had 18 pills in their system !!!

i like krogers much better 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back