Phone calls from online pharmacy

lowerexley

SAPPHIRE SPONSOR
Hi all. I keep getting calls on my mobile from online pharmacy asking if I would like a refill. I have never dealt with them but have with another via website (vip) which went down last year, the same website with different domain name went down the year before. when they resurfaced as vip it was invite only and I never had a problem with them. I can only think the current caller has picked up my mobile from them or something. I tell myself no chance but just wondering if anyone else has same experience? Sorry if this is in wrong forum. Cheers.

If it's who I think you're taking about I've received similar calls, and actually got a hard copy letter from them. I've never responded to the calls, but the new site from the letter did exist. 

I'd beware phone solicitation personally. 

I've gotten a few over the years, but thankfully none recently. Even when the represented themselves as someone I had used I would respond since you have no idea who's really on the other end. I would though occassionally use the call for a chance to practice scream therapy. 

I had this issue a few years back when we could still call a "Dr" and have them fill a script over the phone. I used a company for about a year and then they shut down the whole "TeleMeds" deal. After that I got calls from a company trying to get me to refill Tram which I never used before.

They sell your info or die and comeback to life as a new company with all the infrastructure still in place.

I get the call about once every two months telling me it's time to refill my tram. I've never taken them but I always if I have time entertain them and ask for what I really want. They never have it so they give up and try again. As if I am gonna get amnesia and forget they ever called me. I wonder how many people just decide oh yah here's my cc info? I mean it must happen for them or why call? Lol  :huh:

When the phone Meds when under I got so many phone calls from pharmacies claiming to give me this much for this much money and I get it one more time and there are obviously fake we talk about 2 years for them to stop calling me with that said there is a new site that will work remind you to refill your script when it is time cod these guys didn't  I wouldn't trust them

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back