Picking Up Pkgs. @ Fedex Or Ups?

shmkp5

Very curious to know and to hear from any of you that have done this....or just your opinion on it!

I have a HUGE dilemma and it will greatly effect a delivery.  

Have any of you actually had your package held for pick-up and actually went to your local UPS or FedEx and picked up the package there because you knew you wouldn't be able to be home to sign for it???

put a note on the door with the tn and sign it and say to leave it. Worked everytime with me. "Please leave my p@rcel here. The TN is:73737237732737. For *your name here* Sign your name. Thank you very much!!

That is what I write and they leave it.

Very curious to know and to hear from any of you that have done this....or just your opinion on it!

Have any of you actually had your package held for pick-up and actually went to your local UPS or FedEx and picked up the package there because you knew you wouldn't be able to be home to sign for it???
I have done this before, just show them your ID, sign for your Tupperware and you are on your way.

Must be an IOP you're talking about . I personally try not to buy anything that requires a sig. One less piece of evidence.

Must be an IOP you're talking about . I personally try not to buy anything that requires a sig. One less piece of evidence.
It was Milenium Pharmacy, I knew the wife was goi g to be home so I had the carrier hold at facility then I went and picked it up. For that option, you have to sign. But come to think of it, that was the package with the federal ID tag.

It was Milenium Pharmacy, I knew the wife was goi g to be home so I had the carrier hold at facility then I went and picked it up. For that option, you have to sign. But come to think of it, that was the package with the federal ID tag.
I would have pooped my pants upon opening that...unless you think milenium put it there incase it was opened, to throw them off? Idk maybe I think too much.

if they want you..there going to get you...no agency has enough time follow up on the size orders we deal with..i wouldnt stress anything like that...unless your buying kingpin status...i havent heard of anything serious ever happening

go sign for it. your conscience is getting to you . your just an average dude picking up a delivery like any other time RIGHT?

the stress from these scenarios stems almost 100% from your own brain pan, which maybe you can slow down after you go grab that

I know this is an older thread, but I order many things online, and use to work an hour from my house. So, my fed-ex packages that required a sig I would put ahold on them and the hub was twenty minutes from my job. Just walk in, give them the tracker or drivers license and you are good to go.

I have had to do this in my previous job as I could be called after 6 and be asked to go to another city from

90 to 120 miles away. In those days ON really meant ON and didn't want delivery setting on porch all day. As

long as I could print the TN info and had my DL they would put into the system to hold(for cust pickup) very early AM

as it was being unloaded from overnight air into del truck. The scan would say hold and it would be given to me

before I left town. Job change and really no ON anymore so haven't had to do that 3-4 years. No one ever cared anyway!

put a note on the door with the tn and sign it and say to leave it. Worked everytime with me. "Please leave my p@rcel here. The TN is:73737237732737. For *your name here* Sign your name. Thank you very much!!

That is what I write and they leave it.
I love your idea but they come with an electronic pad that I have to print my name and sign.  This allows the sender to go to USPS and look at the delivery verification.  I suspect if you leave a piece of paper attached to your door with your data and signature, the post office ends up having to scan that into their system. I can see my carrier thinking, "this aXXhole is making more work for me like I don't have enough already".  This is just my opinion but I do love your idea....

When bad weather hit and my letter was at a local UP$, I knew it would not be delivered for upto a week because of bad road conditions. I just called them as soon as they opened and asked them to hold it there before it went on a truck. They held it there, I arrived. signed for it and on my way. Something funny though, there was a big ass sign right beside me and the worker that said be on the lookout for online pharmacy packaging.

I always hold at the hub - This way "overnight by end of day" is there when they open :)  saves money.  They get to know you and you just fill out the form / show ID / get package and sign

If it was controlled, they need to know when you're showing up

I have always done this 

So I had a delivery from SY (ON, should have been delivered last friday) and am trying to decide if I should open a claim for a lost love letter or not. Undue attention? I've been told that it cannot be tracked since it was last two states away, and is likely "under a belt," and misplaced.......!!?????!?!?!?! Never actually lost a package so feeling the sting of this and also thinking I want to be smart and not hedge my bets by calling attention to a situation. ?

I think my vendor actually shipped from inside US. not that it makes a difference, but you never know it might. just saying. Any insight welcome

Last edited by a moderator:
So I had a delivery from SY (ON, should have been delivered last friday) and am trying to decide if I should open a claim for a lost love letter or not. Undue attention? I've been told that it cannot be tracked since it was last two states away, and is likely "under a belt," and misplaced.......!!?????!?!?!?! Never actually lost a package so feeling the sting of this and also thinking I want to be smart and not hedge my bets by calling attention to a situation. ?

I think my vendor actually shipped from inside US. not that it makes a difference, but you never know it might. just saying. Any insight welcome
It sounds like you have made up your mind @ajmorgan99, but then again,  nothing ventured, nothing gained.........

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back