Picralima Nitida, a kr@tom alternative?

AngryBird

In my daily web wandering, I came across this on one of our vendor's sites. There seems to be little actual research on it, but from what I can understand, this appears to possibly be a legal alternative to kr@tom for those that live in states where they can't get kr@tom.

I did find several user coments on the web, but am curious if anyone here has tried it and, if so, what was your impression? I've read the wiki on it and several other references, but am interested in user opinions.

I will likely give this a try based on the information I have, but am eager to hear from the good people here on this.

Anyone?

First post. Responding to an old question.

Picralima is also known as akuamma.  If you think kratom is bitter, this plant makes kratom look like candy. And the taste stays for a while. I am have grown accustomed to quaffing herbal concoctions over the years and can definitely say that ackuamma is the most bitter I’ve tasted, even worse than calea zacatechichi, a dream herd.

if you manage to get it down your throat, you are a champion. But theres no high to be had(in my experience), just moderate pain relief. I have chronic pain though and on occasion run out of things i need, and a few times i was very glad to have it stuffed in the back of my cupboard so i could have some semblance of relief.

i would really like it though if there studies done on its alkaloids because i believe they are unique and could offer some new knowledge on pain management.

I have had it before, its susposto have some compound that is closely related to tramadol,  In some african country that the tree grows they make a extract out of the seeds and use it as a pain killer in hospitals (I believe they cant source real stuff their).  When I took it I was fully tolerant to kratom and kratom acts as a anti-opiate like suboxone with me so I cant speek to its effects,  But 1 thing that I did notice is I seemed to get a hyped up closed eye visuals on the seeds by themselves, I planed on mixing the two with a traditional visual type of psychedelic,  But forgot all about it.

Thats interesting on the CEVs. It tastes so godawful i only kept what i had around for extreme emergencies for my chronic pain, haha

We were the first to import and carry this product.  We perfected the drying of the seeds, which was terrible, because they are gooey and rot in transit.  The best seeds, are raw, it's incredible when it's raw.  We can't seem to get them though, not in a raw, green form.  My source is a US educated doctor and his wife and we've been able to make a close approximation by retaining approx. 5% of the moisture, but alas, it is not the green seed.

P. Nitida won't provide much compared to Kratom, but it is unique and good to have in the cabinet, like ya' said above.

I remember when it didn't exist.

I do not and have never and will never carry the extracts.  There is something in the seed when not in extract form, that allows it to play on what I believe may be the K-opioid receptors, which doesn't seem to be correlated to addiction, but it is correlated to hallucinations, however, in seed form we haven't had that as an issue.  It's a miracle plant, when used properly.

Check out this interesting search, its an interesting starting point for the addiction potential of this miraculous plant.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back