Pink 4 score

Akup7ich

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah
Hiya all
I’ve been reaching out and trying different vendors. I asked for a 20 ocean pacific, and got this pink pill with four scores on the back.
I lack the skills to put them in this file somehow maybe I’ll learn.

Basically, the coding is hard and so far it seems like OK
Pepcid pink.
From US section I’m thinking it’s probably fine
I am lacking getting my testing kit though, so yes, I need to do that ASAP!
Anyone familiar? No markings on one side fourscore on back definitely seems hard to break.

My newest venture has a lot of
things on the menu, so I am not as familiar with the different brands :) PME or whatever’s

I think that’s the euro version of ocks @Akup7ich 20mg and weak AF in my opinion. Scored in fours no other markings. Be careful when getting O from SY or “US/SY” bc the ocks are not at all like the ones we’re used to, but they like to charge the same prices. You can get those from uk for way cheaper. They aren’t 0xs££ they are either 0x€€-lan or 0xs££-d0lar. Made in uk.

Also don’t worry, they most likely aren’t fake, but they work like crap. Yes very hard very pepto pink. if u did get them from a land far away then you prob didn’t get ripped off. but I can’t stand seeing those marked up so high and offered by people on this side of the globe.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back