Pissed off

I have been trying to stay out off the scene but in the six last month, I have been stopped and searched in the last three weeks. I was stopped on my street out side my home twice! and to day i WAS raided at 02.30 in the morning  by eight of the fucks. They have never found anything on me! I don't know what to do about it? Has anyone got any advice about what I can do? I can't get any thing sent to my adress, Any advice would be greatly received. Thank you all.

#

/

Last edited by a moderator:
@steven johnson You may want to look into getting a P.O. Box and avoid having anything shipped to your house.  They are reasonably priced and you can get them at a variety of locations depending on where you live.   Sounds like they have it in for you!!  Be safe!!

@steven johnson You may want to look into getting a P.O. Box and avoid having anything shipped to your house.  They are reasonably priced and you can get them at a variety of locations depending on where you live.   Sounds like they have it in for you!!  Be safe!!
Aloha Mr. Hand!

He might need to rent a locker somewhere to store them too. Let's say he picks them up from the PO box and brings them home, what if his house gets raided once the items are at his house? Maybe be best to keep them in a friends house? Only if they are monitoring where he goes during the day and night would they know then.

@Kurt Codean  Very valid points!!!!   

Maybe I can build him a locker....."My dad has an awesome set of tools!"

Hell, if I were in his shoes I might even think about consulting with an attorney.   Seriously sounds like harassment to me and it doesn't sound like its going to stop anytime soon.  Hopefully he doesn't live in a small town where Uncle Leo has nothing better to do than bother their local citizens!!

@Kurt Codean  Very valid points!!!!   

Maybe I can build him a locker....."My dad has an awesome set of tools!"

Hell, if I were in his shoes I might even think about consulting with an attorney.   Seriously sounds like harassment to me and it doesn't sound like its going to stop anytime soon.  Hopefully he doesn't live in a small town where Uncle Leo has nothing better to do than bother their local citizens!!
LOL. Oh yeah I forgot your dad had that awesome set of tools. And hey if you have trouble building the locker, just spray paint his rival school's taunts around the "goods" at his house and make it seem like they were planted there. 

LOL again. Yeah maybe he can sue them for libel. I'm sure having the law men constantly following you around in your hometown would be bad for your self image. Other people might think you were a criminal or something. 

@steven johnson  I also have the same problem as you I can't walk down the street without a cop stopping me and frisking me it sucks they never find anything on me because I'm too smart for them but luckily I get to leave this red neck  State of Ohio in less than two weeks thank God.  They drive over to my house all the time and say that they see drug activity going on in my house and I say do you have a warrant?  Then get the fuck off my property I hate the police where I live ever since I got busted for cultivation they do nothing but hassle me I am so glad to be moving. @PTFC suggested  looking for a legal help and I did that and it seems like they all stick together the harassment  has never stopped. Oh because this is called pissed off I have something to add I am so tired of my son taking my husband side and telling me to quit yelling when I just found out he has sex with a 15-year-old.  It is statutory rape I am and I'm allowed to scream as loud as I want and he tells me quit yelling my husband has bought him.  I swear I hate them both right now! By the way it happened a while ago but my husband was 55 at the time and she was 15!  But I just found out from a friend and I am so angry I can't wait to get away from my husband and never see him again.  This is the tipping point that I needed  to see how seriously messed up he is and get away from him for good.

Last edited by a moderator:
I stay in a small Scottish island, population 23,000.  There are no PO boxes.

they found a grow room that has never been used so they said that they will be back to check im not using it. Bummer 

Might try and get a friend to get stuff sent to, But it will cost a lot of my order  

I stay in a small Scottish island, population 23,000.  There are no PO boxes.

they found a grow room that has never been used so they said that they will be back to check im not using it. Bummer 

Might try and get a friend to get stuff sent to, But it will cost a lot of my order  
I remember where you are @steven johnson. That's an adequate fix in the meantime, make sure the friend isn't known to be associated though. You're not able to just up sticks and leave overnight either. You be the most exciting thing the old bill have going on up there in years! 

Not rely,There is quite a large smack problem up hear! Plus the rest of the usual shit,

So I don't know why they have me in there sites. Probably to get there arrest numbers up. If they rely wanted to clean this place up it would be simple.

suppose it's easier to let the smack/coke heads happy. Rather than getting pissed and getting up to havoc and shit! 

Probably makes them look good stopping people ordering of the net.

Thanks for replying it means a lot, Thanks again. 

You're right though, far more aggravation caused by alcohol and related incidents than yourself trying to keep well. 

Not rely,There is quite a large smack problem up hear! Plus the rest of the usual shit,

So I don't know why they have me in there sites. Probably to get there arrest numbers up. If they rely wanted to clean this place up it would be simple.

suppose it's easier to let the smack/coke heads happy. Rather than getting pissed and getting up to havoc and shit! 

Probably makes them look good stopping people ordering of the net.

Thanks for replying it means a lot, Thanks again. 
I think the internet is considered evil by a lot of people and enforcement agencies. Any type of internet busts get good promotions and good press by the government circles and government associates. They love hearing about a big internet bust or internet related arrest. People getting arrested for anything to do with the net is sexy and new. Its going to be that way for a while and heroin and coke will proliferate in the meantime in the failed war.

It's kind of said that the police in your home town have nothing better to do than to harass you at your home. IMO what you do in your own home is your business. As long as you're not hurting anybody, and if they're going to argue that they want to stop you from hurting yourself then I would call BS on that. As long as you keep your habits inside your house and not take it to the street I don't see how you are bothering anybody. It must be because it's a small town and the police there have nothing better to do than to bother you. As long as you're not distributing then I don't see what the problem is. If they are really concerned with your well being then they should try to get you to go to a rehab program not raid your house in the middle of the night. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back