Place with lowest transaction fees

Cheebs

What are the places you guys go for the lowest transaction fees? Some places it’s insane how much they charge. Thanks

Robinhood is cheap af but I'm having issues with sending BTC from my account because of an expired ID by 1 month SMH. Hopefully getting an updated one will fix the issue.

Cash app has multiple options as for fees but its based on how fast the coin sends too you can go free but it could be 24 hours + before it changes wallets and gets confirmed.

Then theres bitcoin.com not the best fees but i've seen worse, I just like the apps makes it easy to bing bang bong toodle ooooooo to all my monies.

I've only used coinbase. Last time I used coinbase it was like $20-30 in fees. Seems to keep getting more expensive. It sucks

Coinbase makes me want to shoot somebody at times; because there's ALWAYS some kind of restriction or limit or money hold. I'm very controlling about my nickels, dimes and pennies!

- Coinbase seems to have fair fees (5-15%)
- But they'll hold your $$$ for weeks, if you use a new card/bank
- No credit cards (for most users anyway)

Other than that, the Coinbase platform + app are easy as fuck to use! Even for an old GEICO caveman like myself!! I've tried a few different platforms + apps. Coinbase (via iPhone app or laptop website) is super straightforward 🤓

Once you earn CBs trust and validate your legitimacy (by buying meds on DBG) -- they'll raise your daily/weekly buying limits & hold your transfers for less time.

Otherwise, you'll need to use crypto ATMs -- where they charge 30% per trans-fucking-action!!!! DO NOT ATMs UNLESS IT'S FOR EMERGENCIES!! (or you're stupid rich & don't give a fuck)

Thus far: During my 2-3yr membership with CB, I've paid maybe $25 total in fees, via computer + app. Via ATM, I was basically charged $30 for a $125 deposit!! 💩💩💩💩💩

Coinbase makes me want to shoot somebody at times; because there's ALWAYS some kind of restriction or limit or money hold. I'm very controlling about my nickels, dimes and pennies!

- Coinbase seems to have fair fees (5-15%)
- But they'll hold your $$$ for weeks, if you use a new card/bank
- No credit cards (for most users anyway)

Other than that, the Coinbase platform + app are easy as fuck to use! Even for an old GEICO caveman like myself!! I've tried a few different platforms + apps. Coinbase (via iPhone app or laptop website) is super straightforward 🤓

Once you earn CBs trust and validate your legitimacy (by buying meds on DBG) -- they'll raise your daily/weekly buying limits & hold your transfers for less time.

Otherwise, you'll need to use crypto ATMs -- where they charge 30% per trans-fucking-action!!!! DO NOT ATMs UNLESS IT'S FOR EMERGENCIES!! (or you're stupid rich & don't give a fuck)

Thus far: During my 2-3yr membership with CB, I've paid maybe $25 total in fees, via computer + app. Via ATM, I was basically charged $30 for a $125 deposit!! 💩💩💩💩💩
ATMs can charge what they do because no KYC for smaller amounts (though they do have cameras so not worth 30% to me either). LOL'd at establishing trust by buying on DBG! Seriously though have seen reports of CB accounts getting shut down for transferring directly to magazine publishers rather than through an offline wallet.

ATMs can charge what they do because no KYC for smaller amounts (though they do have cameras so not worth 30% to me either). LOL'd at establishing trust by buying on DBG! Seriously though have seen reports of CB accounts getting shut down for transferring directly to magazine publishers rather than through an offline wallet.

Coinbase (and my bank) DEFINITELY red flagged me last year after sending my BTC to 1 particular DBG vendor. No names....... I wasn't allow to BUY/SEND thru Coinbase for a hot hot minute.
[MEANWHILE: I believe MG & WU have either banned me for life; or at least temporarily for sending too much + too often in 2023]
COINBASE SPENDING LIMITS: Here is the way to REQUEST an instant raise your spending limits (as long as your CB account is in good standing. Yes! They grade your account's safety 💩) I believe we can use this request at least once per month. So be good. Stay good! 🤓
https://help.coinbase.com/en/coinba...or-converting-crypto/how-do-i-raise-my-limits

Coinbase kicked me out years ago. I was happy using Local Bitcoins until California banned it. Every once in a while I'll shuffle to my good 'ol grocery store and buy me some using the ATM. There's a $12 fee and of course, the price is much higher then currently trading....but it's convenient....so there....

Cash app has multiple options as for fees but its based on how fast the coin sends too you can go free but it could be 24 hours + before it changes wallets and gets confirmed.

Then theres bitcoin.com not the best fees but i've seen worse, I just like the apps makes it easy to bing bang bong toodle ooooooo to all my monies.
Many people use cash app

if you switch to coinbase advanced trading the fees for a bitcoin withdrawal is flat $3.30 (at the time of my post at least when previewing a send of up to $1500)

their fees have always been ridiculously higher for the normal platform than advanced trading and theres no qualifying factors to use either or so i guess people that dont trade arent given an explicit reason to consider switching

same goes for fees on buying/selling

Well because there’s maybe only 3 vendors on this entire board that will accept tether, for starters.
Which is strange, anyone who can accept Btc can just as well accept any other crypto. The difference is transaction fees are quite different from BTC to TRC20

CB def will close your account if you transfer directly from CB to a DN market wallet. One suggestion always tumble your coins idk the fees anymore it wasn't much i think going the extra mile on privacy is well worth it.

I guess what lots of people are searching, or at least the ones (like me) that only want to pay in BTC and nothing else is an easy app to just add your money and hit send.

The only time I've paid in BTC it was CB and as you say they held the money one week until I could do anything with it.

Definitely trying another platform next time.

Anyone knows an easier one? Cash app unfortunately is not available in some countries...

I guess what lots of people are searching, or at least the ones (like me) that only want to pay in BTC and nothing else is an easy app to just add your money and hit send.

The only time I've paid in BTC it was CB and as you say they held the money one week until I could do anything with it.

Definitely trying another platform next time.

Anyone knows an easier one? Cash app unfortunately is not available in some countries...
coinbase is fine for the most part ime using them for almost a decade now. they have their own processing procedure on their side of things and tend to be a bit slower when network fees shoot up but typically they give me my deposits within an hour regardless of the value.

Starting to use exodus. Little slower with transactions but way lower fees. A couple of bucks to swap then send. Plus it's your own anonymous wallet with a bunch of privacy features.

Robinhood, they do instant bank transfers if you’re eligible for under a buck…transferring out is cheap AF too. Got tired of paying ridiculous fees for something that’s not as secure as people think it is💁🏼‍♂️

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back