PLEASE HELP! I have like 450 bucks I sent to a vendor, it is stuck in blockchain!

• Thread starter Thread starter Sweet Guy
  • Start date Start date
S

Sweet Guy

Been 3 days now. It is not going through to vendor's wallet. What do i do. Is there a way to contact someone. Or use a transaction ID to retrieve it, and push into wallet?

I don't know anything much about Bitcoin.

I don't wanna lose my funds to sit in a blockchain and eventually vanish. What do i do?? Can I reverse it. Push it thru.. What? This is nuts to let it go to no one! Thanks!

Been 3 days now. It is not going through to vendor's wallet. What do i do. Is there a way to contact someone. Or use a transaction ID to retrieve it, and push into wallet?

I don't know anything much about Bitcoin.

I don't wanna lose my funds to sit in a blockchain and eventually vanish. What do i do?? Can I reverse it. Push it thru.. What? This is nuts to let it go to no one! Thanks!
It definitely won't vanish. If enough time goes by and it isn't picked up in a block, it will be cleared/forgotten, which means it becomes available in your wallet again.

Try entering the transaction ID into bitaccelerate.com and acceleratebtc.com to have the transaction broadcasted to more nodes.

If you did an RBF transaction, you can increase the transaction fee to attempt to entice miners to pick it up in a block. A new transaction will be created with info from the old transaction and a higher fee assigned.

I'd say just wait. This is an ongoing issue (network congestion, high transaction fee) with Bitcoin and why, for all its pioneering beauty, it's an inferior product. Check if your vendor accepts other crypto (XMR, ZCash, LTC, ...) - there's literally no lack of blockchains that confirm within minutes.

The only other wild card here is if the wallet address is wrong (mistakenly sent to Bitcoin Cash addy, or used a service that flips addy to steal funds like privnote.com [legit] vs. privnotes.com [phish], or just addy that is wrong yet valid), but you can of course double-check these transaction details on the blockchain explorer. If it did go to wrong address, depending on the circumstance, it's either possibly recoverable [BCH] or not at all [phish, wrong but valid].

We are all having issues receiving payment with blockchain. @thrasherlove Hi Thrasher read above. Maybe you can help me understand this.

I want to find a way to pull what I sent out of the blockchain. I tried YouTube, and people say it can be done, but it seems impossible.

Oh yeah, thanks for all the info @rootshealer. I got caught up trying as fast as I can to get BTC sent returned on every YT channel, etc. Then she was having the same issue. It's to the same vendor. I hope we get refunded, I don't want to wait a long time.

Last edited:
The issue with the cancellation option is that it's still a transaction (either through RBF or double-spend method, you're increasing the mining fee and redirecting the money to yourself), so you may be right back to where you started if the transaction fee is still too low and miners don't pick it up.

Bitcoin network congestion has been an issue for years. The blockchain just wasn't designed to handle the load it sometimes has to bear. So during times of high transaction volume, miners prioritize the most lucrative transactions (highest fees) and transactions get backlogged.

@Sweet Guy are you sure you put the correct address in to be sent? Is it possible you sent it to the wrong place? I have done that before a while back and just had to write that off as a loss on my own part. I hope not. I definitely understand how you feel right now. 

It definitely won't vanish. If enough time goes by and it isn't picked up in a block, it will be cleared/forgotten, which means it becomes available in your wallet again.

Try entering the transaction ID into bitaccelerate.com and acceleratebtc.com to have the transaction broadcasted to more nodes.

If you did an RBF transaction, you can increase the transaction fee to attempt to entice miners to pick it up in a block. A new transaction will be created with info from the old transaction and a higher fee assigned.

I'd say just wait. This is an ongoing issue (network congestion, high transaction fee) with Bitcoin and why, for all its pioneering beauty, it's an inferior product. Check if your vendor accepts other crypto (XMR, ZCash, LTC, ...) - there's literally no lack of blockchains that confirm within minutes.

The only other wild card here is if the wallet address is wrong (mistakenly sent to Bitcoin Cash addy, or used a service that flips addy to steal funds like privnote.com [legit] vs. privnotes.com [phish], or just addy that is wrong yet valid), but you can of course double-check these transaction details on the blockchain explorer. If it did go to wrong address, depending on the circumstance, it's either possibly recoverable [BCH] or not at all [phish, wrong but valid].
Indeed if its on the block you will eventually get your funds back 

Does everyone like buy from pax or crypto then transfer to external private wallet then send to subscription?

Does everyone like buy from pax or crypto then transfer to external private wallet then send to subscription?
exchange > personal wallet > anon wallet > destination

exchange > btc-xmr (or other crypto to xmr) converter > anon wallet [preferably xmr, but could convert back to btc or other) > destination (xmr breaks the link since it hides addresses and trx amounts)

This may not help but if you accidentally send bch to a BTC address it’s gone. Just a warning. Yes I am an idiot and I did it. Even tried to hide a miner and there said no can do. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back