PLEASE, If your going to take MDMA make sure to take your supplements if you value your brain and liver!

moneymanmike

SAPPHIRE SPONSOR
So as the title says. List of supplements at the end!
I think this is a necessity if you are planning on taking MDMA. I am an experinced roller and have done X with and without the correct supplements, And i will tell you now there is a big big difference. Pretty much all the noticeable effects from MDMA are either gone or very suttle. For Ex MDMA is neurotoxic and... thats bad for brain. MDMA causes the release of excess free radicals in the brain causing auto-oxidation of cells causing tissue damage as well as impairing the transport of mitochondria in the hippocampus. We have glutamate-induced excitotoxicity, high levels of glutamate causes an influx of calcium ions into the neurons cytoplasm causing cell death and can induce seizures. All of these affects and plenty more i have not listed are side effects of MDMA use that makes it toxic to the brain.

Now, we can't remove all the toxicity from this love drug but we can for sure mitigate it to the best of our ability. One of the biggest issues is auto-oxidation of cells everywhere in the body. So big things to take are antioxidants. We need to control the flow of calcium ions. Then we need to worry about the last half of your roll, Cleaning out yo liver as MDMA causes morphological tissue injuries in hepatocytes. During your roll your going to need to pee, MDMA also makes you struggle to pee, i don't know about you but standing at the toilet for 10 mins waiting to pee... like you feel it but nothing is coming out really sucks. We can fix that too. now all this will cause a terrible hangover and the dreaded brain snaps.

So if you are someone that is planning to roll please please take your supplements. It will help your body and also make the MDMA experience way more enjoyable especially the day after.
I recommend Raverx.com im not a sponsor (shit i wish). they will sell you the supplements need. Or if your someone that likes supplements in general here is the list. you can buy them all on amazon for little less then 100$ or 1 Roll package with all the supplements for 9$ on Raverx.com

Acai berry
Acetyl L-carnitine
Alpha lipoic acid
Co-enzyme Q10
Green tea extract
Magnesium Bis-glycinate
Ginger
Vitamin C

That sounds like a good idea. Thanx for the info. I've been on all these psych meds and I'm finally about to get off my last one, effexor. It makes me cry. I also heard that mdma won't work if you are on antidepressants.

I'm new so feel free to correct me and apologies if I'm not using the proper etiquette for a DBG. I just really wish I had a trustworthy benzo plug I mean I'm willing to spend the money it's like I have literally lost thousands of dollars online

Ya it's sad situation for people who get on anti-depressants that do not realize not only MDMA will not work for them but if they do take it for whatever reason even if it's accidentally it can cause serotonin syndrome which can at best be very unpleasant or at it's worse be fatal.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back