Please Use The Search Engine .....

Xegh

Dear our beloved Members,

It has come to my attention that people are forgetting that we have an amazing resource at the top of the page just below your mail icon.

This is the search bar.

Use it and you will be rewarded ( with information ).

Remember to always search a vendors name here first before making any further inquiries open on the board. It saves the Mods and Admin time from locking or closing threads and also means you could have an answer to your question quicker than you can say "MOD HELP ME I GOT THIS GUY THAT SELLS ALL THE BEST STUFF WHATCHA THINK??"

Or something like that.

It has been said before but doesn't hurt to remind people now and again.

Have a great day!!

Xegh

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent Topic Xegh ,I even didn't really bother with the Search Engine till I became a Mod.I really didn't think much of it.But then realized it's WAY easier to use the search option then to go to a thread (blacklist mostly)and go through every page.The Search Option is a Great way to find your info faster and not having to ask so many questions.I use it everyday Now.

DJ

Yer i didn't want to shout UTFSE, because i resent those kinda remarks but like you said even seasoned members forget the tools sometimes. 

Xegh

Yer i didn't want to shout UTFSE, because i resent those kinda remarks but like you said even seasoned members forget the tools sometimes. 

Xegh
Exactly Xegh it's simple for members to use and does make the Board so much easier for all ..I Also wouldn't shout useTFSE. I won't lie I would of months ago but I have come way beyond that and THINK AND READ before I speak and also think how the other member might take it different than me.I had to adapt to the New Mods at first and The REAL way to handle matters ,not the Scambacca HNB WAY I saw going around that was Bullshit Modding Power Trip .
DJ

Shameless Bump! 

Making sure it is getting read.

Xegh
And where might one purchase a "Search Bar" if one doesn't already own one? From a vendor?

Bump

If you haven't got a search bar its game over. 

Slammer I love that you rotate your avatar always something new to look at. I am going to take a wild stab in the dark here but are you into your tattoos??

Xegh 

If you haven't got a search bar its game over.

Slammer I love that you rotate your avatar always something new to look at. I am going to take a wild stab in the dark here but are you into your tattoos??

Xegh
Great stab! Yeah, I have a few. One being a full back tattoo of a Dragon. Done Japanese style with ink, sticks, and hammer. Took over one month in Thailand. That's how my Tramadol addiction innocently took place. The tattoo artist, knowing full well how painful each days procedure would be, have me these 'magical' little pills which not only took away the pain, but also made me feel great. Thus, when all all was said and done, I kept taking these pills even after the tattoo was finished them seemed harmless, easily bought at ANY pharmacy, and made me feel comfortable and confident all day long. Little did I know the facts behind Tramadol as I didn't bother vying a "Search Engine" and doing the Google.
By that time, I was hooked. But at least I bought over a 1000 of them to put in my luggage (still not knowing the legality behind them) and traveled back home. Once there, I doctor shopped without any problems whatsoever day to day, increasing my stockpile for who knows what. Addiction makes me collect a massive oversupply for "just in case." I wrote about that situation on an old thread about Tramadol. Have a read if you ever become super bored.

My prior account name. Now closed, was Ditch:

&do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>

So besides the Asian Dragon on my back, I also have a few Asian related tattoos on my upper arms. Nobody, when wearing a t-shirt would ever know. And that's the way I like it.

So, back to this "Search Engine" thing-a-mijig.

BUMP

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting.. a friend of mine who is massively into his Tattoos he goes all over the world for them and has won awards. He also takes tramadol when he has them done and fines it hard to stop taking them.... bigger problem then i realized clearly.

Personally i find tramadol to serotonic for me makes me very irritable, when i first tried them they gave me bounds of energy and euphoria but that last up until about the 3rd or 4th time.

Bump.... Read the top this is just idol minds guys haha.

Xegh  

Exactly Xegh it's simple for members to use and does make the Board so much easier for all ..I Also wouldn't shout useTFSE. I won't lie I would of months ago but I have come way beyond that and THINK AND READ before I speak and also think how the other member might take it different than me.I had to adapt to the New Mods at first and The REAL way to handle matters ,not the Scambacca HNB WAY I saw going around that was Bullshit Modding Power Trip .

DJ
You HAVE came a long ways DJ...Your Professionalism and Leadership make you a True Team Player..You're still doing a Great Job Brother, and my Hat's off to you! Happy Early 4th!

-YB

Dear our beloved Members,

It has come to my attention that people are forgetting that we have an amazing resource at the top of the page just below your mail icon.

This is the search bar.

Use it and you will be rewarded ( with information ).

Remember to always search a vendors name here first before making any further inquiries open on the board. It saves the Mods and Admin time from locking or closing threads and also means you could have an answer to your question quicker than you can say "MOD HELP ME I GOT THIS GUY THAT SELLS ALL THE BEST STUFF WHATCHA THINK??"

Or something like that.

It has been said before but doesn't hurt to remind people now and again.

Have a great day!!

Xegh
Im guilty for this one. 3 Vendors all scams. Sorry guys.

Don't worry friday. It is good that we are all reminded from time to time.

Xegh 

You HAVE came a long ways DJ...Your Professionalism and Leadership make you a True Team Player..You're still doing a Great Job Brother, and my Hat's off to you! Happy Early 4th!

-YB
Thank you YB it truly means a lot ,and Happy early Fourth too.Hopefully these quarter sticks don't blow my arm off lol..Nah I supply them let my other Friends light em They don't care ,I'll light one and Run like all Hell .lol.

DJ

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back