PO B0x question

• Thread starter Thread starter Shadowinside2020
  • Start date Start date
S

Shadowinside2020

Morning community,

I saw 3 other related topics however they’re a few years old and the question I’m asking wasn’t answered directly.  

Long story short, I know UpS and Fed€x are unable to deliver to PO or private MB’s. Currently having issues with mail/ packages disappearing in my apt c0mplex and ma1nt£nance men stealing. No proof though, anyway back on track.

Would an SY or any vend0r for that matter, sh1p to a PO or privat€ b0x? C0ncern€d w/safet¥. 

Thanks all! 

Fedex and Ups both ship to private mail boxes. They don't ship to PO boxes at the local post office. Any UPS store, Postal Annex etc type store can give you a private mail box and receive your packages from UPS, Fedex, or USPS.  Another alternative is to have your fedex packages sent to a Fedex office print and ship store and you can just pick it up there with ID.

Fedex and Ups both ship to private mail boxes. They don't ship to PO boxes at the local post office. Any UPS store, Postal Annex etc type store can give you a private mail box and receive your packages from UPS, Fedex, or USPS.  Another alternative is to have your fedex packages sent to a Fedex office print and ship store and you can just pick it up there with ID.
@Toboso thank you. I was unaware I c0uld have all three re-r0uted to one c€NTral l0cation. Now, I need to know if SY’s, any vend0r for that matter, is oka¥ with it. 

Thanks again!

Last edited:
They don't have to be ok with it. If you get a tracking number or register with brown/FedEx then you can just put a hold on the box online or call in a hold. Use to do it with FedEx and a tram site I ordered from. They were C.O.D. only but they would actually prescribe them to you. A real doctor signed off on it. Bottles had your name, yadayada... But it lasted about a year before the doctor was arrested. He'd write scripts for anything...wish I could find that again!

They don't have to be ok with it. If you get a tracking number or register with brown/FedEx then you can just put a hold on the box online or call in a hold. Use to do it with FedEx and a tram site I ordered from. They were C.O.D. only but they would actually prescribe them to you. A real doctor signed off on it. Bottles had your name, yadayada... But it lasted about a year before the doctor was arrested. He'd write scripts for anything...wish I could find that again!
@Xanman thank you, I didn’t know I could control that on my end. I did reach out to the v€nd0rs I d0nate to on the reg and they’re all good. Actually, they appreciated that I reached out to ask and gave them and update to a potential add¥ change. 

Awesome glad they were willing to work with you! Some vendors won't but most will. 

I just received a package directly from fedex today, at my usps p.o. box. So don't worry about it, I don't know if this has changed recently but I just got some whey protein, through fedex no sweat. I love my po box, no mis deliveries, no prying eyes, just me and my box, and key.

Ok so I have to ask. And yes it may be dumb on my part. I have had 2 shipments show no movement after hitting the us.  Both went into customs to never have movement. I have not received any LL or anything that indicate actual seizure. Both shipments were within 30 days of each other. My supplier thinks my address may be compromised. I think my name is possibly compromised. Is it safer to get a PO box at this point? I would use a different name to ship to this po box.. any info would be great.

I'm in a similar situation and I am going to get one. After losing a second delivery it just doesn't seem like a good idea to keep having packages with my name and address stacking up in customs. Who knows at what point they do more than ignore them?

I am not convinced that it has anything to do with our addresses because I have received one from overseas since the last one that was lost. Probably more luck of the draw than a "compromised" address. I just feel like I have had so many deliveries over the years that it's time to switch things up (more like extremely overdue).

The post office here allows you to keep a signature on file and accepts packages on your behalf- they are sent to the post office street address with the # in address representating your box #. So it will work for any vendor including SY. ID required to get  US P.O. Box.

I would think they would be alright with sending there especially if you explained your packs are getting ripped off. I guess I dont know for sure, just ask your mains and see what they say. 

Morning community,

I saw 3 other related topics however they’re a few years old and the question I’m asking wasn’t answered directly.  

Long story short, I know UpS and Fed€x are unable to deliver to PO or private MB’s. Currently having issues with mail/ packages disappearing in my apt c0mplex and ma1nt£nance men stealing. No proof though, anyway back on track.

Would an SY or any vend0r for that matter, sh1p to a PO or privat€ b0x? C0ncern€d w/safet¥. 

Thanks all! 
Goes with above post

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back