PO box forwarding?

CAHEpiphany

Has anyone ever opened a PO box in a neighboring jurisdiction and had packages forwarded to home address? Say I lived on the florida side of the alabama border, and wanted a PO box in alabama. Would it be as simple as opening the alabama PO box, filing a temporary change of address from PO box to my home, and receiving mail that way? Any experiences?

Asking for a friend :)

I’ve never heard of that but i have a feeling forwarding from a PO in a neighboring state would be all sorts of red flags?!? I once had a PO in another state and would just drive there to get packs but i never tried to have them forwarded.  

Postal carrier website says it can be done, but yeah, might be worth the hour round trip to just open in a neighboring state. Not sure how/if red flags could show up, but I definitely get the iffiness. Thanks as always for your input @DoomKitty

That’s rad it can be done! It’s just my paranoia that make me think it would be suspicious.  Im not sure that many postal workers are even aware of how much drug laws vary from state to state, and especially not aware that various RC vendors just won’t ship anything to FL.  Not to assume what your friend is wanting to do or anything 😏😬🥳

I don't think postal workers give a single shit about what's in the package, given what people mail. I'd think it more suspicious to open the box and immediately add a forwarding address 😂 (and not necessarily florida, just using a similar example 😏)

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back