PO Box or home address?

Well to open a po box you need a valid ID.. So it don't matter? and yes this applies to the UPS store as well.

Might as well just save your money and have em shipped directly to you.

When I was younger, I applied for a POBOX & bought meds from Thailand.

1st delivery = LOVE LETTER

I never went back to that PO again & I’ve been against ordering & delivery my ANYTHING to PO BOXES 🚫

WELL: Now that I’m a vendor: “The customer is always right, right?”

A clientele asked me to ship his meds to a POBOX, which I was SUPER against all the way. Customer insisted, so I said OK

EARLIER THIS WEEK: Touchdown!! 😨😨😨

Well done, my DBG OG.
Thank you for your support & the 2024 POBOX education. Hope to deliver again sometime in the future

🫱🏾‍🫲🏼

@Meraithe When it comes to OPSEC it's best to avoid POBOX's if you can but that being said if it's your only option it will probably be fine especially for domestic delivery more so than international. But keep in mind if shit goes south like worse case scenario you don't got plausible deniability unlike if you had it delivered to your place which you can deny any knowledge of being aware of that package being sent to you, which you can't do that if you show up at the PO asking for a package with I.D. ready to show them that kinda proves your aware of a package being sent to you.

At least this is the thought process behind it. But if your wondering whether it makes a difference in how successful delivery will be it will be the same success rate if I had to guess.

Genuinely curious about this.

With either location, if suspicion has been aroused and usps obtains a warrant to inspect the package, then if local LE decides to make a CD, doesn’t LE have to witness you taking possession of the mail to detain the recipient or obtain a presumptive warrant to search your car/residence? I guess I don’t see the difference in plausible deniability for a PO Box vs residence.

Why order anything that you would need to sign for?

Some PO boxes have parcel lockers that they’ll put your mail in if it doesn’t fit your box, or you can shell out extra for a bigger PO box. If you get a slip to come to the desk and you know there is no sig needed and no size issue that would def be a red flag. Also if a delivery attempt is made at the residence associated with the box, that’s another red flag.

Additionally, some lobbies provide 24-hr access so they would need to invest a hell of a lot of time and money running surveillance round the clock either at home or the PO. Maybe consider who has jurisdiction in an area and whether they are stretched thin, and are less likely to have time to sit and watch.

If it’s been sitting in the box for a couple weeks and you swing by at 11pm to grab it, even if you find a gps/tracker you may still have a decent amount of time to toss everything or toss the tracker and stash the mail somewhere else. Additionally, I believe LE will need to keep renewing the anticipatory warrant in the meantime.

Being a small fish doesn’t provide any guarantee of safety, especially if LE is bored, or a dog randomly hits on something at a distribution hub, but I’d think a PO Box is more of a risk for vendors getting multiple bulky wholesale items from different locations.

Idk, thoughts?

You’d be surprised how many DBG users still ask for their deliveries to a “private” PO BOX 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♀️

To each their own!

Also noticing that different parts of Middle America are way way way more trusting about their incoming mail; while some areas are more “mind your own business.”

To each their own! 🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏾🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♀️

It’s ultimately up to the receivers (on whether or not they trust their own PO); because Middle America is a lot different from where some of us were born & raised. The vibes are different. People walk & talk differently. So safe to assume that the PO BOX culture may, indeed, be more pure & different in these parts of ‘merica❣️

As long as the receivers get their mail on time, everyone involved should be proud of themselves … and sleep 100% happy that night
😴💤💤

Last edited:
@player72 you are a great example. Thank you for sharing 🙌🏽

Yes, snoopy roommates are the worst!

For some, they come in the form of strangers…. For others, they come dressed as wives, husbands, children, mothers, grandmothers and/or fiancés-fiancées❣️

God bless

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back