Pokemon GO

runnerlk

Traveling the beaches in the lovely southeast with my daughter and her peeps, catching those dang Pokemon at nearly every turn trying to get to the next level :) :)

I've got to admit, all the craze around Pokemon Go has just made me so, so nostalgic for Pokemon Red and Blue. I still remember when I got Pokemon Yellow as a kid, and Pikachu followed you around. It was incredible! =D

I feel like Pokemon Go is sort of... tarnishing my cherished Pokemon memories, hehe.

I'm just a little to old for pokemon, as in I was too old when it was first broadcast. It's a great idea though, the game I mean.

I'm just a little to old for pokemon, as in I was too old when it was first broadcast. It's a great idea though, the game I mean.
I'm a little too old as well. But darn it's addictive. That company comes up with some amazing ideas and knows how to market.

Had to reply to this:

Honestly never played pokemon anything until my kids installed it on my phone and wanted me to play with them. 1 month later and sneaking off from work to catch a lapras and a snorlax I realized I had a problem. Had nothing to do with me spending 3 weekends without my kids catching several thousand magikarp.... :P . Anyways I deleted it because I have to focus on actually going places. But the game was fun. Just too much stimulation for myself. :)

Lol had to come comment cause I'm addicted to the game. But hey it's better than what I was addicted to 5 years ago!

My husband and I are hopelessly addicted to this game.  I'm level 35. Ready for gen 3.  Is anyone else still playing?

My husband and I are hopelessly addicted to this game.  I'm level 35. Ready for gen 3.  Is anyone else still playing?
I still play. I played a lot during the Easter event and went from level 28 to 30. I had been saving candies so I did like 3 big mass evolves and got like 175K XP from each 30 min mass evolve with a lucky egg hatched. I'm a little less than 100K from level 31 but I haven't played much since the event.  However do usually log in once a day to catch at least one Pokémon and hit a Pokestop cause still need those specialty items to get Gen2 Pokémon don't have. 

I am also ready for gen 3. Hopefully they  release some legendary Pokémon soon.

Had to reply to this:

Honestly never played pokemon anything until my kids installed it on my phone and wanted me to play with them. 1 month later and sneaking off from work to catch a lapras and a snorlax I realized I had a problem. Had nothing to do with me spending 3 weekends without my kids catching several thousand magikarp.... :P . Anyways I deleted it because I have to focus on actually going places. But the game was fun. Just too much stimulation for myself. :)
I got addicted to the game just like you. My nieces asked me to download it and I started to play with them. Now my 4 year old daughter plays too. Her grandparents got her an IPad for Christmas so she connects to my hotspot to play. It's good family time without spending to much money. Gas is cheap. I'm in sales so I travel a lot so I've gotten lucky and have hit many nests in route to and from sales calls.

I played for several months. Loved it. Flipping entertainment galore for me. Filled my pokedex. Well most of it except the region exclusives. I deleted it and moved on to making sure my real job was being done properly... lol. Now they got 2nd Gen and I might have to reinstall for a few months. We shall see. :)

I played for several months. Loved it. Flipping entertainment galore for me. Filled my pokedex. Well most of it except the region exclusives. I deleted it and moved on to making sure my real job was being done properly... lol. Now they got 2nd Gen and I might have to reinstall for a few months. We shall see. :)
Yes gen 2 is out. Plus they are having an event for the the 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back