Possible Fake Hydraux?

KittyPurffect

Kitty just came across a 10 threesix, yellow. It was hard to break in half. The yellow, if looked close, was kind of splotchy. 

Kitty knows these are 325/ 10 h y d. but are these specific ones still being made? If so, are they infamous for being hard to break and the outside layer being kind of splotchy? Also the inside is full banana lemon yellow. Kitty has keen smell and doesn't smell anything from them. After sampling the slight residue from breaking it doesn't have a taste of anything other than pill.

After the fent lace of some stuff out there, I am very cautious! Respondents are greatly thanked.

@KittyPurffect I steer clear of the yellows when ordering and always ask for very specific hydraux.  I've never received yellow's before but I have a friend on here who helps me with what should be avoided in this area.  He has received fake yellows and orders a lot so he is in the know.

:)MC9

@KittyPurffect I got some Yellow Hydroooeees not too long ago and they looked spectacular.   They were hard to break, had the correct sheen and tasted correct.  They turned out to be sub-par.   I believe they still are making them, although they are rare to get.   One thing to do is check and see if any of the edges are raised.  I think pills that come from a press usually have a fairly pronounced raised edge.  I would take the "hard to break" as a good sign.  Homemade pills are generally softer than factory made pills....I tend to think the splotchiness in color is not a good sign.  I have found that the fakes are usually grainy, with a non-smooth surface.  I don't know of any other things to tell you to look out for.    If you got them from an SY vendor I would be wary.   It seems as if the vikeS/hidroes  have been really bad as of late!  Good luck and be safe!

@KittyPurffect I got some Yellow Hydroooeees not too long ago and they looked spectacular.   They were hard to break, had the correct sheen and tasted correct.  They turned out to be sub-par.   I believe they still are making them, although they are rare to get.   One thing to do is check and see if any of the edges are raised.  I think pills that come from a press usually have a fairly pronounced raised edge.  I would take the "hard to break" as a good sign.  Homemade pills are generally softer than factory made pills....I tend to think the splotchiness in color is not a good sign.  I have found that the fakes are usually grainy, with a non-smooth surface.  I don't know of any other things to tell you to look out for.    If you got them from an SY vendor I would be wary.   It seems as if the vikeS/hidroes  have been really bad as of late!  Good luck and be safe!
Thanks. When broken I see little clear crystals I suppose, in the yellow.  Is this a good thing?

@KittyPurffect   As far as the crystals go I do not know.   Mine did not have anything but a pure yellow on the inside.   The crystals would make me a  little suspect as I have never seen them in any pill whether they were hydreaux or not.  BTW love the Cajun spelling!!!  Wish I could be of more help!

Kitty greatly appreciates the responses. After physically seeing the bottle and the amount of 120 a month, I am lead to believe I am okay. Not to mention Kitty's close cat took one. After their experience, I am ok. Thank the universe. Kitty's nerve in her back neck has been trapping. 

@KittyPurffect Glad Miss Kitty is ok....Um would it be ok if I inspected the bottle and its contents just to make 100% sure everything is ok?  I wont even charge a consulting fee!!!!!  Glad everything worked out! 

@aintnouse You are so gallant!!!  Willing to help @KittyPurffect inspect her large quantity of hydraux!!!!!  A true gentleman till the end!!!!

Have a great day you two!!  Meow, Meow?

UPDATE TIME!!

Kitty started small with trying it as she was still reluctant! I noticed I felt sleepier than the past?! That was weird. One of 4 was extremely hard to break! And the same one had white under the yellow coating on the outside. All 4 were yellow on the inside, no smell, and didnt LOOK off. But after taking a knife and lightly scraping the hard one, I saw the white come through quick. Though the yellow is on the inside and out, is there a white layer under the yellow outer coating part where the 3   6   1   0 is ??

UPDATE TIME!!

Kitty started small with trying it as she was still reluctant! I noticed I felt sleepier than the past?! That was weird. One of 4 was extremely hard to break! And the same one had white under the yellow coating on the outside. All 4 were yellow on the inside, no smell, and didnt LOOK off. But after taking a knife and lightly scraping the hard one, I saw the white come through quick. Though the yellow is on the inside and out, is there a white layer under the yellow outer coating part where the 3   6   1   0 is ??
I just looked at one I got from the pharmacy and it is yellow throughout. There is no white coating at all.

Hope this helps.

T

I just looked at one I got from the pharmacy and it is yellow throughout. There is no white coating at all.

Hope this helps.

T
By any chance, can you slightly scrape the outer part of the pill (by the 36) and tell me if the yellow chips away to white?

Yellow throughout. Somebody else want to try? @KittyPuffect

Last edited by a moderator:
Yellow throughout. Somebody else want to try? @KittyPuffect
Kitty is purring! Thank you! Weirdly enough, I have to believe they are real due to seeing the bottle of 120. I just don't understand why they are making one so drowsy. I saw the brand and researched a bit and not surprised by all those who get drowsy?! Kitty gets relief but cant be a productive momma cat to her litter if she is sleepy all the time. Wished I could trust the M3** pills but with the whole fenta-filler, I am too scared to try!

You are welcome!!!I understand what you mean by the energy level, I get more done in a shorter amount of time.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back