Possibly stupid question about disappearance of favorites

mannabanana

In my forays through pharmacies, I've seen copious amounts of tram and decent amounts of code, but I haven't seen a drop of my favorite go-to remedy, the hydro with the V. Where did it all go? Did it disappear because of its rescheduling a few years ago? Had I known it was going to be in short supply, I would have rationed my last bottle from a couple years ago. Tram can have nasty interactions with my meds and code puts me to sleep. V lets me stay awake and I only need half a pill when I use it, so it's preferred when Tylenol isn't quite enough.

For that matter, is it me or did dul ox et ine suddenly start disappearing too?

You have access to the Mexican vendors and they are the only ones who carry it, but it has become ridiculously expensive recently. Overpriced in my opinion, but I guess there is a shortage of it available.

No doubt rescheduling has something to do with it.

Yeah, the cost is pretty ouchie. I had looked at the Mexican vendors and decided I couldn't justify it. Next time do something stupid like clean the gutters with a wobbly ladder, I'll see if I can convince the doc to write for that over the others. Not that I intend to purposely hurt myself for a scrip, I just am always the lucky one who finds the hidden sinkhole the hard way. 

Yes, those days of that items are long, long gone.  They are in the same price range as their perky friends now, sadly. And I know what you mean about energy - kody  and even d aychseseas aren't the same as them. I remember reading long ago that theoretically a 30 codie was equivalent to a 5 hydie.   NO F***  way is that true!!!.  Perhaps a 60 code but even then the energy isn't the same.   For me personally, taking about sixty MG's of pseuodephedrine OTC along with a a sixty kody helps make it similar.  BUt of of course don't do that if you can't take Sudafed due to health reasons....also just half a sewmahhhh also, but ONLY, and I repeat ONLY,if you dont have to drive or operate machinery and NOT if you are getting on a ladder!   Being that a sixty kody costs about 1/3 or 1/2 price of a hydie five.  I definitely can't justify the Sy prices for hydies. 

I've recently lost my last bastion of deeHsee.  Has anyone else seen a recent disappearence of a vendor supplying that? 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back