Powder 1p-lsd?

LunaLovegood

Anyone know a good source for 1p-lsd in powder form? I need someone that ships to the US. 

Yes, there are plenty. I suggest read a lot..and then read some more. The info is here..good luck.

Yeah I’ve been doing the research looking for a couple weeks. I have found vendors that claim to have it, but most look like scammers to me. Those that don’t look like scams either don’t ship to the US, or only sell powder 1p in wholesale quantities.  I heard The Real RC might have it, but you need an invite code which I don’t have. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, there are plenty. I suggest read a lot..and then read some more. The info is here..good luck.
Why even reply if this was your answer?

Anyone know a good source for 1p-lsd in powder form? I need someone that ships to the US. 
I think chemlogix may have it, if not check out the other reputable Canadian vemdors

@Mgd

Thanks. Yeah, that first answer was slightly exasperating. Anyway, unfortunately Chem Logix does not have it. Honestly, I’m going to give up looking soon. The Real RC was the only lead I could find(besides a lot of really scammy-looking websites, wholesalers, and companies that won’t ship to the US), but you need an invite code. I’ll probably just have to settle for blotter :(

Why even reply if this was your answer?
Because people asking for vendors gets quite annoying when the info they seek is here if they take the time to do some research. You've been here long enough to know the newbs are always asking straight up, "I need XXX, please post a vendor"

I get it, they are new..they don't know how things work. But, I too..was new. I didn't post asking for any info. I just joined and read for weeks, if not months, and I found the info I was looking for. We're all adults here..let's take it upon ourselves to help... ourselves. lol.

@Jjay

fair enough. And presumably this information exists in the VIP/paywall section. But being new to the forum, I hadn’t decided whether it was necessary or worth it to pay for access. But I went through the entire “Who Offers it? How much?” section, and found only one post asking the same thing. And the recommendations they got either don’t carry it anymore, or are out of business. If you have seen tons of posts in here recently(not in The VIP section) discussing suppliers for *powder* 1p-lsd(not blotter, that’s easy), I don’t know where, because the “who offers it?” section of this forum(aka the logical place for such discussions) doesn’t seem to have the answer. Yet you seem so sure that it does.  

I have been trying to find this information for several weeks now. It isn’t that I haven’t found any site that advertise it it. It’s just that those who do, either look like scams or don’t ship to the US. 

Again, I am looking for powder. Blotter is easy. I wouldn’t blame anyone for being annoyed if I was asking for 1p blotter suppliers. Chem Theory does not carry powder. 

I mean why even have a “Who Offers it?” subforum if you are just going to get annoyed when people then use it to post questions about  who offers what for what price? What is this section of the forum even for then?

Anyway, thanks to everyone who posted suggestions, even if it wasn’t what I needed. 

@Jjay

fair enough. And presumably this information exists in the VIP/paywall section. But being new to the forum, I hadn’t decided whether it was necessary or worth it to pay for access. But I went through the entire “Who Offers it? How much?” section, and found only one post asking the same thing. And the recommendations they got either don’t carry it anymore, or are out of business. If you have seen tons of posts in here recently(not in The VIP section) discussing suppliers for *powder* 1p-lsd(not blotter, that’s easy), I don’t know where, because the “who offers it?” section of this forum(aka the logical place for such discussions) doesn’t seem to have the answer. Yet you seem so sure that it does.  

I have been trying to find this information for several weeks now. It isn’t that I haven’t found any site that advertise it it. It’s just that those who do, either look like scams or don’t ship to the US. 
I am sorry that we came off rude and no willing to help..that wasn;t my intention. Please accept my apology and understand that here we just like for members to try to find the info for themselves. I get it, you're not finding what you're looking for..so I gave you a cookie crumb. lol. Good luck, buddy.

@Jjay

It’s all good. I know how it is on forums like these. Often new people come along asking questions that are already answered prominently on the forum.

Powder 1p doesn’t seem to be in high demand though. Blotter is more convenient for most people I guess. Lizard and Rare Chems have it in bulk upon request, but not if you live in the US. 

Thanks for the hint :)

I have to say, i did become a sponsor, and I don’t regret it one bit. It doesn’t look like I was barking up the wrong tree. Anyway, there’s all kinds of interesting information on a variety of interesting subjects in there.   

I have to say, i did become a sponsor, and I don’t regret it one bit. It doesn’t look like I was barking up the wrong tree. Anyway, there’s all kinds of interesting information on a variety of interesting subjects in there.   
Yup. I'm glad you found what you're looking for! Thanks for donating, too. Enjoy your stay.

Hey Luna!

What was the vendor you ended up going for?

Im looking for 1p or ald-52 powder but as you said theres alot of scams around.

Thanks!

And for Luna or anyone else wanting access to The Real RC , It does not require referral any more :)

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back