Premier Mitra Red Borneo

VII

Greetings,

I'm quite new to the whole Kratom scene and all however seeing it's a more natural alternative apposed from harsh chemicals I thought I'd give it a shot!

I ordered what was stated in the title, however I'm not sure what to expect. This is for pain and the uplift of my mood. 

If you have any experience with red vein borneo's feel free to share them, I'd love to hear what to expect before they get here and I consume a small dose to see if I obtain any side effects (safety precaution). 

Thanks,

-VII

Have it. Love it. For me it provides nice pain relief not quite on the level of an opiate but effective. Also for me it is somewhat calming as well. If you want to try boreno on steroids try Samsara Fusion Plus from one of our approved Kratom vendors OnlineKratom. It's the bees knees. :)

Have it. Love it. For me it provides nice pain relief not quite on the level of an opiate but effective. Also for me it is somewhat calming as well. If you want to try boreno on steroids try Samsara Fusion Plus from one of our approved Kratom vendors OnlineKratom. It's the bees knees. :)
Well I'm looking for something to treat chronic pain, not to abuse. Something that can help horrible migraines aswell. Perhaps you'd know of something along those lines regarding the specific veins and brands?

Thanks,

-VII

Well I'm looking for something to treat chronic pain, not to abuse. Something that can help horrible migraines aswell. Perhaps you'd know of something along those lines regarding the specific veins and brands?

Thanks,

-VII
Yes try the Boreno. I use it to treat pain as well. My doctor turned me on to it after I broke both my feet in a triathlon and had to have surgery and a long painful rehab. I still suffer from chronic foot pain especially after races so I keep Boreno or more specifically Samsara on hand. I will caution you tho it can be habit forming and have heard of people having significant W/Ds. I only use it sparingly and only as needed and never had an issue.

Yes try the Boreno. I use it to treat pain as well. My doctor turned me on to it after I broke both my feet in a triathlon and had to have surgery and a long painful rehab. I still suffer from chronic foot pain especially after races so I keep Boreno or more specifically Samsara on hand. I will caution you tho it can be habit forming and have heard of people having significant W/Ds. I only use it sparingly and only as needed and never had an issue.
Indeed, this will be used when needed for chronic migraines. Not for every day consumption. 

So you'd suggest the premier Boreno's and Samsara's for pain relief? If there's anything I'm missing please feel free to inform me seeing I'm new to Kratom. The more knowledge I obtain the better.

Thanks,

-VII

Yes generally Boreno is used for pain mgmt. Tho everyone is different. Definitely stay away from Thai, MaengDa they are much more euphoric and tend to make people energetic which I found is the last thing I want for pain mgmt. Also, buy some 000 veggie capsules and DO NOT try Toss an wash which is basically putting the powder in your mouth and washing it down with your beverage of choice. You'll likely get gastric distress. 000 caps will hold approx 1 gram per cap. Start with 2 or 3. Some will take it with products like tagamet cimitidine and other acid reducers to potentiate the effect. That process didn't do anything for me, so it's 4 0r 5 caps and a big ol glass of water on an empty stomach 2 hours after a meal if possible.

Reactions: VII
Yes generally Boreno is used for pain mgmt. Tho everyone is different. Definitely stay away from Thai, MaengDa they are much more euphoric and tend to make people energetic which I found is the last thing I want for pain mgmt. Also, buy some 000 veggie capsules and DO NOT try Toss an wash which is basically putting the powder in your mouth and washing it down with your beverage of choice. You'll likely get gastric distress. 000 caps will hold approx 1 gram per cap. Start with 2 or 3. Some will take it with products like tagamet cimitidine and other acid reducers to potentiate the effect. That process didn't do anything for me, so it's 4 0r 5 caps and a big ol glass of water on an empty stomach 2 hours after a meal if possible.
Thanks, and regarding depression and PTSD for a mood stabilizer, is there anything in particular you'd recommend for somebody who has a zero tolerance to the substance? I'm not looking to mix them together, it's for separate uses so don't worry about me abusing it seeing I'm looking for specific issues that are not on a daily basis.

So all in all let's make this easier, these are what I'm looking for:

-Depression & PDST stress/anxiety relief.

-Chronic pain generally caused by migraines.

-Euphoric feeling to uplift my mood on bad depression days which can be linked to the first one I stated.

------

I'm looking for these three effects from Kratom, not all at once but in different strains. However finding the strains is the struggle. I'm looking for very strong versions of these, nothing light. I've been put on many medications in the past that were light for the treatment...I'm done with the light versions. I'd rather use the stronger versions and use a lower dose apposed from a high dose of a weaker version making me prone to addiction/dependency which is not what I want or need.

I have trouble swallowing pills and it raises my anxiety when I even try. Seeing I got the caps how can I get the substance in my body safely without having to swallow the cap? This is also due to the fact I'd like to take a smaller amount first before trying the full cap seeing I have no idea what to expect on zero tolerance or if they will even do anything, I'm quite skeptical.

So I need advice on the crushed powder consumption methods aswell to stay safe without having bad effects like gastric distress. 

Thank you so much,

-VII

Last edited by a moderator:
what i would do since you can't take the caps is dissolve as best you can in water. It will taste nasty, but effective. There are a lot of articles on brewing Kratom tea but I'm not sure if it degrades the effectiveness. I would definitely look at getting a sample pack of different strains since you're trying to treat pain as well as PTSD. You may actually find that you'll use Samsara or Boreno for pain and MaengDa or Red Thai for the euphoric feeling to alleviate the stress symptoms. It will be an experiment for sure

what i would do since you can't take the caps is dissolve as best you can in water. It will taste nasty, but effective. There are a lot of articles on brewing Kratom tea but I'm not sure if it degrades the effectiveness. I would definitely look at getting a sample pack of different strains since you're trying to treat pain as well as PTSD. You may actually find that you'll use Samsara or Boreno for pain and MaengDa or Red Thai for the euphoric feeling to alleviate the stress symptoms. It will be an experiment for sure
Thank you so much for your help. I'll dissolve it in water if that's the case, but isn't that washing it down in a sense...? What about snorting the substance apposed from washing it down? Just looking for a decent way to consume it without it effecting me much as stated above so all known methods would be helpful to know. 

I will be sure to experiment with them if I have a good experience with the first batch. Seeing I'm skeptical that a plant like this can achieve such effects sounds a little bit too good to be true. As a first time consumer, you may understand what I'm talking about. Hopefully it really does work though.

Regards,

-VII

I am new to kratom also and have found Jan, Dan and Adrian from 3 of the approved vendors- Herbal Cafe, Norxnecessary, Online  kratom to be the most caring, understanding, knowledgable advisors on the subject I could have imagined!  Email them with your specifics and they will work with you all the way.

also several members have gone above and beyond with pm advice relating from their own experiences

best

s

I am new to kratom also and have found Jan, Dan and Adrian from 3 of the approved vendors- Herbal Cafe, Norxnecessary, Online  kratom to be the most caring, understanding, knowledgable advisors on the subject I could have imagined!  Email them with your specifics and they will work with you all the way.

also several members have gone above and beyond with pm advice relating from their own experiences

best

s
Yes I would agree. I have only dealt with OLK but they have been extremely helpful.

Thank you so much for your help. I'll dissolve it in water if that's the case, but isn't that washing it down in a sense...? What about snorting the substance apposed from washing it down? Just looking for a decent way to consume it without it effecting me much as stated above so all known methods would be helpful to know. 

I will be sure to experiment with them if I have a good experience with the first batch. Seeing I'm skeptical that a plant like this can achieve such effects sounds a little bit too good to be true. As a first time consumer, you may understand what I'm talking about. Hopefully it really does work though.

Regards,

-VII
Mixing in water is a bit more palatable than just tossing and washing. Once you see it you will realize that snorting would not be an option.

If you have not abused opiates and benzos then you're likely to have some positive experiences. Those that look toward Kratom as a an alternative to recreational opiate or benzo use usually don't fair as well.

I was skeptical as well so I understand your position. Please let us know how you make out and like schrela stated, lean on the vendors on this forum they can be quite helpful.

If you come to like kratom, you may consider mixing different strains. For example, if you mixed Red Borneo with a green veined strain, you might get the pain killing effects from one, and mood lift and motivation with the other.

Generally, all Red veins tend to be good for pain killing purposes. Red Veined Sumatran tends to be favoured for this, as well as Borneo and Bali.

Green Malay is my favourite strain of all, I think. It just puts me in such a happy place. It seems to have the best of what kratom has to offer.

@schrela So far NoRX is on top. He takes care of his customers and takes the time to write as much as possible to give you all the information you need on a personal basis to see what's right for you. I've never seen a vendor do that before, try him first. I just ordered from him last night and I'll post the results.

@runnerlk I guess I have no option besides using water or washing it down, I may not have the effects that others are stating but I never know till I try. I'll test out every method there is until I find the right one for me.

@Smoka90 I'll keep Sumatran and Malay in mind before my next order, this is merely a test order. I assume I'll have to go through a ton of different ones to find the right ones that work for the desired effects for the disorders and issues I have. 

Thanks,

-VII

Good plan. Just remember to order small amounts if testing. Other's advice is helpful, but kratom is crazy, and individual biochemistry plays a massive part. But I emphasise Green Malay because that does seem to have widespread popularity. I usually take a strain two or three times before ordering more, just to be sure.

Good plan. Just remember to order small amounts if testing. Other's advice is helpful, but kratom is crazy, and individual biochemistry plays a massive part. But I emphasise Green Malay because that does seem to have widespread popularity. I usually take a strain two or three times before ordering more, just to be sure.
All of my orders are small, very small. Basically the smallest amount I'm able to order for testing purposes. I appreciate your concern though, I'll be taking a quarter to a half at max for my first dose apposed from the lowest possible dose and work my way up to be safe. 

Regards,

-VII

Your other option is to put it in capsules. I know a lot of people find it doesn't give as strong an effect when taken that way but I've compromised by putting it in a capsule and then punching a smallish hole in the end before swallowing. That speeds up the dissolving process and still keeps me from having to taste the stuff, which I find on the disgusting side.

Hey "Kratom" peeps!

I have a question. My 25g Kratom is arriving today, but my days-off are over, so I'll have to work at 3pm. :(

I'm assuming Kratom doesn't come with a warning label. Let's say I'll take it at noon. I work as a waiter to support my rent and college.

Is it fairly safe to drive under the influence of Kratom? If I make it, will my co-workers be able to tell, that I'm high as fuck? Just by my looks.

Like does it have tell-tale signs of Kratom, that you just used a few hours ago?

And yes, I'm a first-time, and I ordered Red/Borneo. Outstanding website that @Online Kratom.

I'm also getting free 10g samples, and free expedited shipping,,,,, because I was a new member :)

I can't wait for USPS man to show up!

Anyways, good night, it'a 3:38am here in the mornnmg

Last edited:
Well kinda late, but I'm hoping you didn't drive seeing as it was your first time. Never know how one will react. Hopefully we'll get another post from you and everything is cool.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back