Price Hike

Def_Starr

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah
i noticed  some sites show a big increase on meds, not sure if you noticed but pay attention, 

we best stock up hardcore before prices get out of control, they probably will see an influx in orders than prob drop prices once they see that everyone stocked up and not ordering as much and therefore they have sitting inventory, we gotta outsmart them on supply vs demand instead of demand vs supply

Last edited by a moderator:
i noticed  some sites show a big increase on meds, not sure if you noticed but pay attention, 

we best stock up hardcore before prices get out of control, they probably will see an influx in orders than prob drop prices once they see that everyone stocked up and not ordering as much and therefore they have sitting inventory, we gotta outsmart them on supply vs demand instead of demand vs supply
should do the opposite

Its called supply and demand, if you demand a lot they re going to raise the price due to dwindling supplies.

when the supply is abundant they drop the price to get rid of it to make room for new inventory.

than we should delete this thread and hope they ever read it /default_smile.png 

UJntil demand is greater than supply then they send fakes to make up! F;ed either way IMO.

I think everyone should switch to pods for awhile until the demand drops.There are those here who will pay any price to get their doc so it doesn't matter much what we do. Someone will pay their asking price. I can't afford a single thing on a pk menu from sy so I'm doing my part lol.

I think everyone should switch to pods for awhile until the demand drops.There are those here who will pay any price to get their doc so it doesn't matter much what we do. Someone will pay their asking price. I can't afford a single thing on a pk menu from sy so I'm doing my part lol.
Always keep some of those (and Kratom) in reserve now just in case.  Although I've had a hard time finding a good vendor, last few places I've tried I think were an off-strain and/or had some serious mold issues.

This spring I'm thinking of starting a garden though.

Always keep some of those (and Kratom) in reserve now just in case. Although I've had a hard time finding a good vendor, last few places I've tried I think were an off-strain and/or had some serious mold issues.

This spring I'm thinking of starting a garden though.
A poppy garden? That's cool! I'm interested in PST or pods but am 1) not sure where to obtain quality product that hasn't been washed to death and if I do 2) I would love it waayyy too much!

Still, I would like to try once. /default_smile.png

The vendor I listed in this thread has always been good and inexpensive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back