Price of donation, in USD or Bitcoin

mose

i would very much like to donate to gain enhanced access to the site. The donation for Opal for example is $20 USD. Does that mean I must but the equivalent in Bits which last nigh was around $12.50 or does it need to equal 20 bits? I'm new to Bitcoin as one can see so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Sincerely, 

Mose

i would very much like to donate to gain enhanced access to the site. The donation for Opal for example is $20 USD. Does that mean I must but the equivalent in Bits which last nigh was around $12.50 or does it need to equal 20 bits? I'm new to Bitcoin as one can see so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Sincerely, 

Mose
I suggest you buy the bitcoin then donate right away.So you don't give it  any time to drop.20$ in bitcoin is 20$ in bitcoin.The market going down will only affect you. Thats why I always say donate the same time you buy the Bits.

I suggest you buy the bitcoin then donate right away.So you don't give it  any time to drop.20$ in bitcoin is 20$ in bitcoin.The market going down will only affect you. Thats why I always say donate the same time you buy the Bits.
Thank you. So i bought the bitcoin, how do i donate it? im looking for the address

Yes thank you I did. It said I will have to wait 6 days for it to clear then I plan on making a $50 donation to the site. I understand the bitcoin address for this site is that random bunch of numbers and letters at the bottom of the donation page. I'm learning my way around but I've been told it gets easier. I'm not new to the site I just haven't been on in a while. I'd rather not deal with Dr's anymore. Thanks for your help.

Mose

@mose by the time it's taking to get your coin you must of done a Transfer ,FYI for the future buying bits Debit bank cards are usually instant with No Waiting. Make sure when you donate do not go direct from coinbase to donations transfer to a external wallet first then donate .

Coinbase makes you wait. It wasn't much of an issue when the market wasn't so volatile, but right now anything could happen in 5 or 6 days (as my pitiful stock investments can attest to).

Coinbase makes you wait. It wasn't much of an issue when the market wasn't so volatile, but right now anything could happen in 5 or 6 days (as my pitiful stock investments can attest to).
So does that mean I can lose money even after the transaction has been completed? I thought it automatically goes into escrow

You can lose money until you spend it, but it has been doing well lately and my last purchase actually went up in value quite a bit during the waiting period.

Of course you can avoid all this if you use a different place to buy your bitcoins where they are immediately available.

I use cashapp to purchase BTC and it is available immediately.  I then transfer BTC to a coinomi wallet and it's ready to use. Total process takes about ten minutes and is good to go.

So does that mean I can lose money even after the transaction has been completed? I thought it automatically goes into escrow
You could theoretically lose or gain. I've had both happen, although not in very large amounts. Coinbase will only make you wait that long the first time. After that, it's relatively quick (hours to maybe a day, tops), but there are limits to how much you can buy at once. If you wanted to buy more than their limit, of course, you could also get an account with another service and use both. Just be sure to always download it into your personal wallet as quickly as possible.

Don't worry. It gets better. Pretty soon, you'll be using it like a pro! 

I use cashapp to purchase BTC and it is available immediately.  I then transfer BTC to a coinomi wallet and it's ready to use. Total process takes about ten minutes and is good to go.
I downloaded cash app and attempted to buy bits with it and I couldn't figure it out. If anyone could explain it to me and very simple terms I would be greatly appreciative thanks. Sincerely,

Mose

I downloaded cash app and attempted to buy bits with it and I couldn't figure it out. If anyone could explain it to me and very simple terms I would be greatly appreciative thanks. Sincerely,

Mose
Where are you having problems ,click all the way to the left where the funny lil house looking icon is that is the main page and you see cash and bitcoin click on bitcoin and enable wallet which you'll have to take a pic of your licence to verify .Then you should be able to buy coin once your wallet in enabled. I'm pretty horrible at explaining it but go step by step and it's pretty easy ...Make sure you have another wallet to transfer the coin to for security (hop or tumble).

Is there a way I can transfer my bitcoins into my Cash App Account for immediate use or is there any other way I can bypass the 6 day holding period that Coinbase places from time of Perseus to time of spend or transfer of bits

Is there a way I can transfer my bitcoins into my Cash App Account for immediate use or is there any other way I can bypass the 6 day holding period that Coinbase places from time of Perseus to time of spend or transfer of bits
I'm pretty sure you gotta wait it out with coinbase being involved. You can buy new bits through Cashapp

I have a question for anyone who's used Cash App to buy Bitcoins, Has anyone received a 1099 around tax time? I have Cash App but haven't used it yet for BTC. I clicked on their FAQ and it mentions a 1099. Also I downloaded Electrum, Which version wallet should I choose? Standard/ 2 Factor Auth or Multi Signature? Without knowing about it I'd imagine 2 Factor would be best but wanted to ask here.

@Dissolve Cashapp does give out 1099s now and their fees have gone way up.  As for electrum, the standard/2FA wallet is what you are looking for!

Scratch that last post from me. I spent a bunch of time reading and answered my own ?'s

DoomKitty your name comes up in a lot of searches I've done. Very helpful!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back