Prices

theview

Is there a part of the forum where we can talk about the prices of some (rare) items ? or is this strictly forbidden ..Even if there was a secure part of the forum to talk about prices and certain things people were after .

Is there a part of the forum where we can talk about the prices of some (rare) items ? or is this strictly forbidden ..Even if there was a secure part of the forum to talk about prices and certain things people were after .
@theview I believe if it's not a listed source in the forum somewhere recommending another vendor unless approved by and admin is forbidden. Discussing specific numbers on prices for them does not seem to happen either so I would guess no as well. You see posts were people just say he/she has great deals, or his product is great for the price. That's as close as one might get to a price gauge. It's all about direct communication with said vendor and your experience with them in the approved vendor list. But that's just been my interpretation of the rules. Best to ask a Mod directly.

Much love

Humboldtguy

@theview I believe if it's not a listed source in the forum somewhere recommending another vendor unless approved by and admin is forbidden. Discussing specific numbers on prices for them does not seem to happen either so I would guess no as well. You see posts were people just say he/she has great deals, or his product is great for the price. That's as close as one might get to a price gauge. It's all about direct communication with said vendor and your experience with them in the approved vendor list. But that's just been my interpretation of the rules. Best to ask a Mod directly.

Much love

Humboldtguy
Thanks for clearing that up .

I kind of thought thats how it be , its just a little bit irritating as some websites lets say overprice things so its hard to get a guide price of what an item should be realistically

Thanks all the same :)

That's pretty much the gist of things, a great reply humboldtguy! 
Thanks @PTFC

Being around here for several years helped my answer.. lol 

Wasn't always active in discussion but I watched from a far long enough to know that answer. I think @theview did a good job by asking the question. Some people don't and then find the door hitting them on the butt on the way out.

much love

Humboldtguy

Lol yea have seen people joining forums and first of demanding what there after and then naming the price of said item ..First of i think are they serious ? then i think hmm your just opening yourself to be scammed .So thought id ask :)  

Hi all, I would like to know if there is some kind of site or whatever else so I could compare the prices for a certain drug easily. I am ADD and I need ADD drugs, could you recommend me some sites with the cheapest and best quality drugs?? thank you a lot

@CJones there may be such a thing for legal prescription drugs. But not for ordering online without a prescription. In this world, you have to do your own research. These people want to be discreet to stay in business and would not care to have their names published on some list.

Hey CJones,

As 2earls indicates there are sites that will give you prices for prescription meds, even some that do price comparison and price guarantee. You do of course need a legitimate prescription to be in a position to benefit.  Other sites dispensing bone fide meds for diagnosed conditions have their own GP who will issue a private prescription but again you would need to show how your condition was diagnosed and perhaps send copy documents to confirm the diagnosis. These are regulated organisations and the range of conditions they are permitted to treat is restricted; restrictions differ from country to country. 

As for buying without a prescription, it is exactly as 2earls says but there is lots of information on this forum, if you invest the time necessary to read carefully you might just find what you are looking for, at least in terms of trusted suppliers even if prices aren't stated overtly. Vendors with a good reputation won't want to rob you, transactions are two way and they need their customers as much as their customers need them, if that makes sense!  

Good luck with your research. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back