Pricing on magazines are rather confusing

Nicenoids

Is everyone j used too the higher price of mags nowadays or am I not looking in the right place because every mag is 2-3x what the normal cost would be, it’s not like I don’t have the money but it’s hard to reason payin $500 for 15 mags that would normally cost $150, which itself $150 $1 a page IS the markup itself.
Not trying to bitch people will charge what others are willing to pay, ya got too pay too play
(Tho I do wish they had lower minimums too test quality)

But there’s some mags with the same number of total pages yet more money for a different cover
Ex. 300 total pages for $300 and then 300 total pages for $400..of the same copy idk it just seems like it’s kinda arbitrary I hope I’m being ignorant because I just can’t imagine someone payin $720 for a total of 600 pages worth of reading material and sometimes ontop of a $75 shipping cost (I’d rather them do a good job shipping and be paid extra too do so) but it really turns me off of ever shopping even tho I have chronic pain yet I’m under 65 so no doctor around me will go within a 80ft pole of anything other than tramadol

Hello and welcome @Nicenoids. Many people here have chronic pain and are under 65. Many can’t access Trams, like you mention.
There is a lot here to read, and the answer to that question has been answered well, so no need for me to repeat it. In short, there are many variables as to why a vendor charges what s/he does. It’s typically a team effort. There’s a huge amount of risk. Intl. mags are less expensive, but carry greater risk.
People prioritize what is important to them. Many would rather function and be able to work or take care of their families, or both, than have a new car or nice vacation, etc.

@Nicenoids hey if you are still active come visit us in the chronic pain group. It’s just talk and support through these hard times, not secret squirrel just friends talking able bad shit and how to deal with it.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back