Primo - Revised & Updated

Hammerblow

Spammers
Hey, 

So time to pay some respect to the Primobolon Gods again. I have been fortunate enough to get a few cycles of primo under my belt so I would like to share some of my thoughts on how to make your primo run a positive experience. Run it right and you will be rewarded, run it wrong and you just wasted a boat load of money. Strap in cause here we go.

YOU NEED TO RUN ENOUGH OF IT

Where I see a lot of primo cycles fail is that people are not running enough of it. You won’t hear me say this very often but this is one of those compounds where more is better. There, I said it. People often skimp on the dose in an effort to save money. If that is you, then move on from primo and cycle something else. Get out of this common theme you seem to hear where *”I’ll run it at 400mg/wk for the first half of cycle and up to 600mg/wk for the last half. That is just dumb. Pick that max dose you want to be at and roll with it from the beginning.

Half-arse the dose will give you even less than half-ass of the results and then I have to listen about you whining that primo doesn’t do jack. So don’t be a cheapskate with primo and the transformation it will provide will be very impressive. Here is a hint, stock up on it when you see a good sale. It then becomes affordable to run a proper cycle of it. I spent nearly £2-3k on one of my primo cycles so yes it is very expensive but it is one hell of a fun ride.

So what would I recommend for dosing primo? I personally wouldn’t recommend anyone to go below 750mg/wk. Nor would I go over 1g/wk. So if you can afford a gram a week go for it. That extra will really put you over the top and is worth it. If stacking it, 750mg is perfectly fine and would still be great even if not stacking. I have been below 750mg/wk and not real impressed. Hit 750mg and it is night and day difference. Been above 1g but didn’t experience much of a difference. Sweet spot seems to be between 750mg and 1g so find your sweet spot and you will be a happy cat, just don’t start to low.

YOU NEED TO RUN IT LONG ENOUGH

Now that you have your dose figured out this brings up the next topic. How long should I run it for? Well, you need to run it long enough if you want to get optimum results. You hear it with EQ and now you are going to here it with Primo. This is a patient man’s drug. If you don’t have that patience then don’t run it.

Let me tell you that running a 12wk cycle of primo is going to be pretty lackluster and once again you will be pretty disappointed if you do compared to if you could extend it a bit more. I know it is an enanthate ester and we all hear about how enanthate peaks around wk 4. Well blood levels may be peaking and I am not arguing that. What I am here to tell you is that you will think your primo is fake because you really won’t start noticing the dramatic effects it starts to produce until about that 7+ wk mark and it just takes off from there. End it at 12 weeks and you just missed out on an even more spectacular transformation.

This stuff just keeps getting better the longer you run it. 16 weeks is bare minimum I would bother running it and you will be totally transformed if you do so. 20 weeks is the golden ticket and for us trt dudes 24 wks wouldn’t be out of the question. Hopefully you don’t have a mortage if you run it that long though. Get in at least 16 weeks and you will be a happy cat once again.

KEEP YOUR TEST LOW

This is pretty simple here. You are running primo for the hard, chiseled, dense, vascular look it can provide. Why would you want to cover all that hard work up with subq water that running higher test typically produces. I run anywhere from 150-250mg of test e. Above that and I need an AI and start to lose the look. Use prop or whatever test makes you happy. You should already know what dose and type of test you can get away before running a cycle of primo. Now is not the time to figure that level out.

Take my suggestion here and run your test at a level where you don’t need to run any AI. This should for the most part keep you dry enough so you can really appreciate the primo. If any amount of test bloats you or you need an AI no matter what dose of test you take, then take a pass on the primo. You are not doing yourself any favors running your test high. Your goal here is cutting not putting on slabs of muscle so you don’t need test very high (may I dare say any at all…..hhhhmmmmmm?).

YOU DAMN WELL BETTER HAVE YOUR DIET FIGURED OUT

Are you going to spend £1-2K+ on a cycle and just wing it with your diet? Unfortunately many do and are rewarded with a piss poor cycle for their laziness. I am assuming you are going to be cutting with primo, that is what it is best used for by the way, so don’t throw your money in the toilet by not tracking your cals and macros.

You should also already know your TDEE by now and not just from a calculator. The calculator is just an estimate and can be way off based upon your specific metabolism. So if you haven’t ran a cutter yet and figured out exactly what your TDEE is based upon actual experience and not just starting with the value from a calculator, then you are ready to roll. This isn’t the cycle to figure that out. Well you can, but it is very expensive way to do it. You better know about nutrient timing also. There is a lot more to successful dieting and hence a successful primo cycle than just cals in vs cals out. So get your ducks in a row with all the aspects of dieting before running your cycle. You will be well rewarded if you do.

Let me just throw this out there too. Obviously like most people I have a ‘smart’ fitness/heart rate tracker watch and it is a total game changer when adjusting diet. I think it is common sense that your TDEE changes on a daily basis based on your activity. I have noticed daily swings of damn near 1,000 calories with my TDEE. Here is an example. Lets say my TDEE is 2500 cals. I have noticed some days based on my tracker which is using my heart rate and stuff to track my cals, that some days I burn through 3500+ calories like when I was working all day and some days I’ll only burn through 2,000 cals when not or stuck in meetings. So I eat accordingly. Some days I can eat more and some days I have to eat less. I call it dynamic calorie tracking. This on the go tracking ability has made it so much more effective when dieting now. This thing is absolutely unbelievable in how accurate it is and how much easy (quicker) and more effective it has made cutting.

So now that we have all this tracking cals and TDEE business out of the way, I want to talk about your protein level when running primo. THIS STUFF LOVES PROTEIN. 2g/lb is the bare minimum and I am not going to say anymore. Well, maybe a little bit more. This stuff provides superior nitrogen retention which can help you stand up to some pretty severe calorie restriction and still save all your muscle. I have yet to find a compound that can do this like primo can, BUT, you have to feed it the protein it needs. Sorry tren, you just don’t stand up to primo in this category either.

You will never hear me say this about another compound, but I was able to build muscle while in a slight calorie deficit. I was tracking this with calipers so I am not blowing smoke here. I am not talking slabs of muscle but some is better than none when cutting. Slamming the protein at 2.5g/lb while in a 500 cal deficit and I was still putting on some lean tissue which is not very common, albeit damn near impossible in most cases. My protein once dipped closer to 2g/lb on that same 500 cal deficit and the mass was maintained but stopped building lean mass. Got the protein back up and the slight increase in lbm resumed. Now when I dropped to a 750 cal deficit the lbm gains stopped altogether but I wasn’t losing any lean mass. Now when prepping, for a while I was in a 1000+ cal deficit and still not losing lbm. That is impressive. So feed your primo the protein it needs and you can strip the fat pretty damn fast and not lose any muscle, or very little anyway. Don’t feed it the protein it requires and you are SOL no matter what then. None of this 1g/lb bullshit with primo if you want to save any muscle and burn off the fat at a rapid pace. Not that I would recommend 1g/lb anyway, but you get my drift.

YOUR BODYFAT IS TOO DAMN HIGH TO BE RUNNING PRIMO

If your bodyfat is pretty high there in no point in spending £1k to lower it to a more respectable level when you could do that for basically free. Do me a favor and don’t run waste money on primo until you get down at least into the low teens. It is way overkill starting with a much higher bodyfat than that unless you have money to burn. You are going to have to run a much longer cycle then also to really see the unique look that the primo provides with uber low bodyfat. So, crank that bodyfat off first with a good diet, training, blah blah blah and you will be much more impressed with your primo cycle.

PRIMO IS NOT A BEGINNER COMPOUND

You here it often that primo is a mild compound with very little side effects and can be a good beginner compound. Well true, a lot of the nasty side effects with other compounds are very minimal with primo but here is the kicker, you need to pin a lot of this shit for an effective cycle. What that means is multiple sites with proper site rotation or you can end up in a world of hurt. Beginners are not ready for the type of pinning that running a proper cycle of primo requires. It becomes a chore even for a veteran so stay away until you are comfortable pinning multiple sites for a long time. I would recommend having a minimum of 6 available. The more the better obviously and don’t be doing any of this 3cc/ml/pin stuff. That is just dumb and asking for trouble all in itself.

TO STACK OR NOT TO STACK? THAT IS THE QUESTION

You don’t really need to stack anything with primo to appreciate what it does. With that being said there are some things I love stacking with it now. If you really want to take out a second mortage, I have had a great outcome stacking it with oral primo. 150mg/d is the golden ticket here. Yep that is right and let me tell you this, it really seems to define the look of the injectable. In essence the same compound but it does appear to do something that the other doesn’t and vice versa. No clue why but it does. It works better as a finisher than a kicker though. Freaky transformation at the end of cycle.

I know what some of you are thinking now. I’ll just replace some of the oil with the oral and I don’t have to pin as much then. Good luck with that. Unfortunately it doesn’t seem to work that way so erase that thought from your mind.
You can probably take out a second mortage for this one too. Var is freakin awesome with this stuff. Once again tail end of cycle is best. Get some good var and you will be happy. That is pretty the only orals I would really bother with.

Now what would I stack with primo as far as oils. DHB is a favorite of mine so that is a no brainer. I have also found there to be good synergy with primo and EQ/Bold cyp. As you can see there really isn’t a whole lot I would worry about stacking with primo, it is just pretty damn good on its own and I wouldn’t venture out stacking additional oils until you get at least one solid solo primo run under your belt. You could add some orals to that solo run if you feel so inclined to do so which I wouldn’t have any qualms about.

Here is what I wouldn’t stack with it. Mast is totally un-needed here is kind of redundant so skip it. I wouldn’t run tren either. Kind of ruins the unique look that primo imparts and turns a feel good cycle into a feel like shit cycle.

So bottom line, keep it simple with primo. Definitely no need for any fancy stacks here.

EXAMPLE CYCLE

You have been waiting for this, well at least maybe some of you, so here you go. This is perfect to get your feet wet with primo.

1-16 750mg primo
1-16 250mg test e (or low enough so you don’t need an AI)
1-16 50 mg provi
8-16 50 mg var

If you are a fan of GH then throw it in there. What I caution you about though is your GH makes you retain any hint of water then drop it, or at least drop it the tail end of cycle so you can see the true look of primo.

PARTING THOUGHTS

Here is a biggie. Running primo becomes so much more easier if you can get it dosed above 100mg/ml. I’ll take 150mg/ml any day and there is plenty of good primo out there at that dose. I’ll take pinning 6ml vs 10ml a week any day. 200mg/ml is even better. People seem to be worried about pip with the higher dosed primo. I have never experienced that and have pinned multiple brands at 200mg/ml and 150mg/ml and never experienced pip with any of them. Don’t buy a £1K worth of 200mg/ml until trying a test bottle though first. Lol

I am sure some of you who have ran primo may not agree with what I am saying, but like I said this has been my experience after multiple runs and if I had to recommend how people go about with their first run of it, this is it and should provide fool proof results if you are serious about running this compound.

Any questions feel free to ask 

Peace ✌️ 

Rx

Most we have found tolerable has been dosed at 125mg/ml thereafter it also becomes susceptible to crashing out of the ester.  After that it becomes painful and unbearable to re-use the site in any form of rotation.

Also we have found that primobolan can be used at a lower dose by an experienced user. 300mg+

Effects are going to minimal but alongside a TRT schedule it is more than equipped to sustain and give the benefits of the drug at a calorie restricted stage.

The main reason why primobolan is often touted as a waste is what Hammerblow states above, the persons bf is just too high to see how these 'milder' anabolics work. The same is with stanazolol, oxandrolone and basically most AAS which are masked by bf and water sheaths.

The best gains we have seen have been at 100mg a day. Not an issue once you become used to thin gauge and repetitive pinning.

@ trinity you will always be the upmost  authority. My findings are purely experienced based. Definitely agree the bf issue is a main issue in infective primo cycles and that sweet spot is around 700mg per week. It really brings out the best in primo along with longer cycles. 300mg is too low to even along with your preferred trt to let it shine. Best cycle with minimal sides available if you have the commitment for it. 

Cheers as always for you expert input

Hammer

I fully agree and appreciate the rundown. I’m on Pharma Primo, Test C, hGH, and Proviron, along with UG lab Anavar at the moment. I love it and have been surprised by how much it gets trashed and dismissed on forums. I suspect it’s commonly underdosed or cut as it’s expensive to produce and liable to crash. This may also be a reason to go heavy with the dose. It’s just one of those compounds that I wouldn’t buy from an UGL without extraordinary trust and transparency in their products. Highly worth it if you have the money and are prepared for a long cycle and extreme diligence to diet and training. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back