Primobolon - Useful guide and personal experience

Hammerblow

Spammers
Primobolan (Methenolone Enanthate) is a mild anabolic steroid with extremely low androgenic effects. Primobolan can be combined with virtually any steroid but is best used for cutting. It is know to be "the safest of all steroids", it is not harsh on your liver and estrogen related side affects are almost none also high blood pressure is rarely seen as this is usually related to high estrogen levels. Because of the enanthate ester you need to inject twice a week to keep plasma levels even. Also do to the long ester it will take 4-6 weeks for primo to fully kick in and I recommend running it for 16 weeks. While you can run it for a shorter time,once you see the results you'll want to run it longer. The results from primo are quality muscle mass that will last long after your cycle is over, with proper diet and training you will retain up to 90% of your gains. Speaking of diet you can run primo at a lower calorie intake than you would on bulking cycle. High protein(I run twice my body weight) mid range carbs and low fat. Also HIIT cardio I do this 3-4 per week after my workout this combination along with the primo really tightens up my mid section. Arnold's ability to keep such a tinny waist line was credited to primo.
What you can expect from primo: The best way I can describe the results is... It leans you out and makes you hard as concrete it rounds everything off also muscle striations become extremely evident. Your chest becomes broader and thicker, the line down the middle of your chest becomes very pronounced. Your shoulder get capped off, what that means is it looks like someone took a ball cut it in half and put it on your shoulder. Your back becomes like a cobra along with a small waist line this makes your back look even bigger. Leg muscles become extremely defined, when I walk or better when I run you can see every muscle in my leg working to do that motion, (the best way I have found to describe this is in Rocky III when Rocky is running on the beach in slow motion).Now lets talk about dosages, 400mg/w is the lowest you should go. But the magic number is 600mg/w. The jump from 400 to 600mgs is dramatic but the jump from 600mg to 800mg/w is minimal and in my opinion does not warrant the cost, to me it's like throwing money out the window. Because of the cost of primo some people due to cash flow problems can't afford to run 600mg for 16 weeks. In this case I recommend running primo at 400mg for 8 weeks then bump it up to 600mg for an additional 8 weeks. This will save you £££ for a cycle depending on how much your supplier is charging you. Last lets talk about running a primo cycle. This is where your thinking must change, you were taught to always use test as a base but with primo, primo is the base. You should run primo at 600mg/w along with low test. I have found 250mg is more than enough, the test is only to keep your boys happy. Running test at higher dosages leads to water retention and diminishes primo's affects. Trust me on this one I have tried all types of test along with running adex to combat test sides and I have found low test is the best answer also do to low test an AI is not needed. I have ran primo,var,masteron cycle, primo var cycle, primo masteron cycle, primo winstrol(injectable and oral) cycles, primo var and winstrol(injectable) cycle. While primo and var is a great cycle, there are 2 down sides, first it will cost you a boat load of cash to run it and second due to the fact I do a descent amount of cardio to help bring out the primo and seeing that var makes you cramp up I am not big on running var with it. My favorite cycle and also were I make the most gains is this.
Week 1-18 250mg/w Sustanon
Week 1-16 600mg/w Primobolan
Week 10-16 50mg/d Winstrol(injectable)
Week 8-16 100mg/w NPP(to help lubricate joints from the Winstrol).
Well without going into extreme detail this is the general idea of what you can expect from primobolan.

I hope this helps.

I hear you bro, its the price that dictates everything so when there's such a profit to be made floods of fakes upon fakes! I don't run it often anymore but I'll always go with bayer Rimo if I do. 

I know the last lot of AP primo I used was terribly underdosed. I would say half.

This was toward the end of AP being widely available in the UK.

The difficulty with this drug is getting it legit. Its so faked.
very much so. legit primo is expensive. often I've heard of the suppliers switching the aas raws so when the brewers get them and make finished oil...it wasn't even primo to begin with. the profit margins for suppliers is biggest on test eq and deca.

very much so. legit primo is expensive. often I've heard of the suppliers switching the aas raws so when the brewers get them and make finished oil...it wasn't even primo to begin with. the profit margins for suppliers is biggest on test eq and deca.
Exactly for suppliers that is soooooo much money. Just like Halo, Sources have to buy alot at one time if its a amazing source for raws. 

Your cycle is

Week 1-18 250mg/w SustanonWeek 1-16 600mg/w PrimobolanWeek 10-16 50mg/d Winstrol(injectable)Week 8-16 100mg/w NPP(to help lubricate joints from the Winstrol)

You need to do more research on gear. 18wk sustanon lol. Im not trying to be a dick. From the cycle looks like your cutting so here some help.

wk 1-8 Test p 

wk 1-18 EQ 

wk 1-8 Turinabol 

That will change your body in many ways.

The difficulty with this drug is getting it legit. Its so faked.
Run PRIMO at 600mgs/week for at least 15 weeks.. no short cuts.. if you can get the legit raw powder brew it yourself... pretty simple... 

Run PRIMO at 600mgs/week for at least 15 weeks.. no short cuts.. if you can get the legit raw powder brew it yourself... pretty simple... 
I only use pharma grade as the RAWS can be ropey unless tested

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back