Priority next day guarantee usps hasn’t moved for 2 days

McaDog

OPAL SPONSOR
So I’ll start off by saying I’m paranoid in general. 
but I ordered from a domestic vendor who I’ve ordered from previously, I always use next day shipping usps and it always get there’s well the next day. This time I placed order, usps picked it up and it reached distribution center and has not moved for 2 days. So I’m wondering what are the odds that they found the contents? Since they usually take this type of shipping very seriously since it has a money back guarantee. So I’m concerned that I’m waiting basically for a CD… I made the potential mistake of calling usps and they opened an investigation on what’s happening which in hindsight I might now want to have done since that might count as admission I ordered the package. They also said it’s very strange for this to happen with this type of shipping and that it’s very rare which only furthered my paranoia. Anyway I’m looking for anyone who has any knowledge on this or has faced similar circumstances. What are the odds they found the books? And am I waiting for a CD? 

thanks 

I guess no update yet? I would sign up for notifications and then look away. Best of luck and please let us know how things go. I think we all breathe easier when we see a member say “ all is good”. I know for sure the member feels even more so. In your corner hoping the best.

@Deepnorth so the only update is this morning package finally moved to my city after 3 days so the climax has yet to be reached haha. I did ask a reputable source of mine about this issue for all those concerned in matters like mine. He said to breath easy, based on the amount of my reading material it’s not worth anyones time to pursue it. His pov says there’s actually a significant amount of red tape yuespeeus has to go through to read your books. & is why they’re the preferred shipping choice. Apparently it’s easier for fredx upea-es to scour your mags than Uncle Sam. According to source

Final Update(Incase this situation is ever relevant to anyone)-parcel is now delivered, filing an inquiry with the post bois seemed to get it moving. my local p-office is suuuuuuuper lame and sluggish they truly dgaf but if anyones in my situation(next day guarantee delivery 3 days late,,) I’d **tentatively** suggest doing what I did and call customer service they’ll initiate a search inquiry on why the package is stuck and connect you with a member who’s going to look into it and give you a service number, they keep in touch with you and call you until it’s resolved. As soon as I did that the package boomed to my city. & since it was a next day guarantee they also contact your local office and low key harass them to expedite the delivery. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back