Probie

calastia

It's the 21st Century. No one, absolutely no one, but especially those in any modern 1st World Country, should ever have to be in pain: There are so many real options out there doctors have at their disposal (and I'm not talking about those medications that have the potential side effect of easing pain, which seem to be the 'Pain Management Standard' these days).

When my mother was dying of lung cancer her doctor said he wouldn't give her any Opiate pain medications because he was afraid that she would become addicted! She was 71 at the time, had a couple of months to live, and was in severe pain (which caused her to remain bedridden)... So my dad and I found her a real doctor to control her pain. Thankfully, she died peacefully under the influence of M-phine 4 years ago to date today.

My friend's mother, who is 87, was just denied pain medication by her doctor (for her lower back) because he said she could become addicted to it! So, instead of walking, which she loves to do, she's subject to using a wheelchair when we all go out shopping or to fairs/festivals in the summer.

In 1979 I fell down a large snow mound (which was about 12'-15' high) in my grammar school playground, and severely injured my neck and jaw. I was on Valium for years, which worked great to reduce muscle spasm. Then as our medical culture changed over time (and my doctors as well), so did my medications. From ones that actually worked (like the Valium), to just about every lame and useless medication known to Mankind (Neurontin, Relafen, Vioxx, Celebrex, Flexaril, Elavil, Lyrica, Skelaxin, 800mg Ibuprofen, Ultram, Ultracet, Benadryl, Prednisone, etc). I've had more corticosteroid injections into my neck, head, and jaw then I even want to think about. I've had a number of the nerves at C2, C3, and C4 burned out in my neck time and time again. I have had numerous dental surgical procedures. I had been on N-rco 5mg/3x Day for a while, but my doctor insists the medication is dangerous and reduced it to 5mg/2x Day. The in early September, she said she would not re-new my prescription. Mind you, I am not an addict, nor have I ever abused my medication. While I am finally to the point where I will be having surgery in January, 2013, in the interim, I have decided to take care of my own medical needs. I figured I'm smart, and after all I was a Pre-Med student at one time, so why not trust my own judgement: I have learned that our medical system is way too dysfunctional, and that no one will take of me better than myself. Thankfully I have found this site, and have read page after page here, doing my homework.

My Diagnosis----

Neck:

-Severe Degenerative Joint Disease of the Cervical Spine.

-Severe Cervical Neuroforaminal Stenosis C2-C7.

-Cervical Facet Syndrome C2-3, Right Side - Occipital Neuralgia.

-Chronic C6-C7 radicolupathy.

-Straightening, indicating muscular spasm.

-Diffuse disc protrusion of C3-C4; this is most severe at the left paracentral aspect, measuring approximately 5mm. This is causing impengement on the bilateral lateral recesses, left greater than right.

-Diffuse disc bulge at C4-C5 with a superimposed left paracentral disc protrusion measuring 4mm. This is causing impengement on the left lateral recesses as well as anterior epidural impengement on the dural sac.

-Diffuse disc bulge/protrusion at C5-C6. This is causing impengement on the bilateral lateral recesses.

-Amputation of the C5 nerve root sleeves bilaterally.

TMJ:

-Bilateral anterior sublaxation without reduction.

Head:

-Chiari Type 1 Malformation

-Empty Sella Syndrome

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back