Protein Powder that tastes good??

Booty

HELP! I've tried everything. It's gotten to the point where I have to drink it out of a travel mug with a lid because even the smell makes me gag before I've even tasted it. Does anyone have some recommendations? I keep hearing about this Nutracelle Nutralean shake powder but it's one of those MLM things and it's quite expensive. Carb count isn't a huge deal for me IF there is a good amount of fibre in the shake. 

What are you mixing it with water?
Blech...nope...I could never do that. I've tried almond, coconut and most recently, cashew milk. It's the heavy protein taste/smell that comes through for me and I can't stand it. I did end up sending for a few samples of that Nutracelle stuff and I didn't mind it. It's expensive as hell though...

You need to use water. Be careful with supplements as a lot of the cheaper ones and also expensive ones are full of sugars/sweeteners.

@trinity Why do I have to use water? Wouldn't that make the shake taste even worse?

The new one is sweetened with Stevia....so I think that's alright....I wish I could find one that I like as well as this one that doesn't cost me $85 a bag....

USP Labs Modern Protein. I mix one scoop with 8 oz very co.d 2% milk, 2 ice cubes and a teaspoon of peanut butter to boost the protein. I have been using protein powder for decades having been a competitive athlete in my younger days.

USP labs is a great company and their products are pure and effective.

These however are not MRP(meal replacements) these are protein supplement shakes.

I bake with it as well. PM me for some delicious and healthy recipes ;)

See link below

https://usplabsdirect.com/modern-protein

It's full of godawful sweeteners and all kinds of other things I can't pronounce, but back before I went full pea and brown rice protein, I always found USN to be the tastiest one...

USN pure protein GF-1 strawberry flavour, it was like liquid crack! 

But, I've got a new rule, if I can't pronounce it, I ain't eating it!

however,

One scoop of pea protein, one scoop of rice protein, handful of blueberries, handful of raspberries and finally 1 tsp manuka honey? Blend it right up... Now that's the shit ; ).  Much tastier than any sixteen different sweetener adulterated, bovine lactose, whey concentrate/isolate filled bucket of poison!! 

@trinity Why do I have to use water? Wouldn't that make the shake taste even worse?

The new one is sweetened with Stevia....so I think that's alright....I wish I could find one that I like as well as this one that doesn't cost me $85 a bag....
Makes it easier to digest.
I would stay away from any sweeteners 'natural' or not.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back