Psicofarma Mexican tabs ritalin or xanax

• Thread starter Thread starter CodyKowl
  • Start date Start date
C

CodyKowl

Hey all, I hope to find someone here with experience on this. I have searched Google and DBG for hours and cannot find a solid answer. I mistakenly ordered a generic brand med from a new vendor (new to me, newish to the board) and received bundle of white tabs with an odd marking. I was able to trace the marking back to Psicofarma, a Mexican company. The only problem is I can only find one post in all of Googleland about this brand, tabs and markings and on that post half the posters say it's xanax (siting soruces) and the other half claim they've ordered the same product and it is ritalin. Obviously this is an issue and two completely opposite ends of the spectrum. Attached is one of the ONLY pics I could find online of this tab ... does anyone have any experience with this brand? One poster said "Psicofarma generically brands both pills identical, you have to trust your source" ..... ummm, yeah, I don't trust my neighbors... no way I'd "trust" a source. Help!?!? I have several hundred dollars tied up here... I hate to spend the $150 to have it tested but I'll spend that before I ingest anything questionable. Thanks for the advice. 

View attachment 992

Hey Codykowl, everything I Checked says the same. Saw pictures of both and they look identical. Alpraz has a very distinct bitter taste. If you want to go that route

Thank you. I have some xanax squirreled away somewhere... perhaps I'll do the taste test. I did compare a Novartis rit to the psicofram rit and did not detect a difference at all in taste.  I did email the source today and he promptly got back to me with 2 minutes and said they are generic 10mg rit... no chance of a mix up because he packed the order AND does not carry that brand of alprazolam. For now I am satisfied with the reply.... BUT if I find myself passed out and drooling on my desk after taking one perhaps that would be greater cause for concern /default_smile.png

I wanted to post a quick follow up on this. The Psicofarma rits I received are definitely  not alps (as posted on the ONLY thread I could find on this brand). I did the "taste test" ... to say alps have a bitter taste is an understatement lol, they were nasty tasting! The rits pictured did not have much of a taste at all. I also did two separate test, Mandelin and Marquis reagents testing, both came test matched the yellowish-orange color as shown in the test chart. Without sending them out for the expensive gas chromatograph mass spectrometer test there is no way to know exactly what the compound mixture is but the basic field test will suffice.

Those are exactly what I got before vendor flaked on me. I'm looking for reliable SY vendor for these...I believe he referred to them as "Ritas" 

any help would be very much appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi gerttiebfrobbe, a small donation will gain you access to the SY vendors section and give you plenty of options. 

Hey all, I hope to find someone here with experience on this. I have searched Google and DBG for hours and cannot find a solid answer. I mistakenly ordered a generic brand med from a new vendor (new to me, newish to the board) and received bundle of white tabs with an odd marking. I was able to trace the marking back to Psicofarma, a Mexican company. The only problem is I can only find one post in all of Googleland about this brand, tabs and markings and on that post half the posters say it's xanax (siting soruces) and the other half claim they've ordered the same product and it is ritalin. Obviously this is an issue and two completely opposite ends of the spectrum. Attached is one of the ONLY pics I could find online of this tab ... does anyone have any experience with this brand? One poster said "Psicofarma generically brands both pills identical, you have to trust your source" ..... ummm, yeah, I don't trust my neighbors... no way I'd "trust" a source. Help!?!? I have several hundred dollars tied up here... I hate to spend the $150 to have it tested but I'll spend that before I ingest anything questionable. Thanks for the advice. 

View attachment 992
these are the generic ritas I always get...I believe they are the tradea generics. they work just as well as brand for me, have been using them off and on since '05

i have a pic if needed mine look identical :)  plus i found a photo of the box online just attached (didnt attach a photo of mine though)

View attachment 1131

View attachment 1130

Last edited by a moderator:
I just want to say a big Thank You for this post!!  I just received the exact same thing and didn't know what to make of it.  Thank you again, this post was invaluable for me!

I got these in the mail last week.  By the feel and the taste especially, they're phen ter meen.  Nasty stuff.  I reach out to my contact notifying him of this.  

I got these in the mail last week.  By the feel and the taste especially, they're phen ter meen.  Nasty stuff.  I reach out to my contact notifying him of this.  
The taste of a rit is reminiscent of eph hcl to me.  I have adhd. Ritz aren't the solution for mine.  

I agree with you it does taste kinda like eph, but it definitely doesn't taste like phen ter mean which is what it appears I received.  Wakes up the body but not the head.  

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back