Pure Powdered Benzos

So I'm generally quite poor (main reason why I haven't donated to this site yet, albeit I really want to, you guys are awesome people and save lives), so naturally I'm seeking a (semi-difficult) way to maintain my own benzo habit while maintaining some level of safety, and using as lottld amount of $ as possible. As far as I've seen, the lowders on sites are more pricey, but I'm looking to do some research using the inexpensive method of buying pure, uncut chemicals in powder form, and extrapolating the potent into a large, large amount of tablets/PG Solution. For instance, I just got a 99.8% pure G of flualpr**#*+m, which I've researched a lot, and at that potency...the real deal...not from some shit sites calling it flualp, that a mid range is 0.25mg. That 4,000 doses. Anyways, looking for trusted sites that deal with cheap and/or ANY pure-grade RC Benzos. I'll save up a while for another big haul. Thanks

unfortunately, the best I have found recently has been in the Netherlands, and it seems like maybe 1 out of 3 of their letters don't make it through US customs because, well, they're the Netherlands and their mail is looked at suspiciously.  But the prices are so good and the quality is decent, so if two out of three continue to make it, its a way better deal than these tinctures that cos $1/mg.  There are surely some solid vendors in other countries too, but I need to do some more research.  Good luck

unfortunately, the best I have found recently has been in the Netherlands, and it seems like maybe 1 out of 3 of their letters don't make it through US customs because, well, they're the Netherlands and their mail is looked at suspiciously.  But the prices are so good and the quality is decent, so if two out of three continue to make it, its a way better deal than these tinctures that cos $1/mg.  There are surely some solid vendors in other countries too, but I need to do some more research.  Good luck
Exactly man I cant even order from NL anymore. All my rc’s. There got held. Powder RC source google pastebin RC1. Super reliable can buy half grams etc. good luck 

Check us out, not powder but not overpriced. quickcandy@protonmail.com
Hey it's tydro530916.

I still haven't received my package. I got a new phone and am kicked out of my old protonmail.  What's the deal? I thought that would've been here by now..???

You're not likely to find traditional benzos as pure powder (except on dark web) but the new analogs can be found in such form. And NL is no good now but China is good to go.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back