Purple percocets

• Thread starter Thread starter rp2011
  • Start date Start date
R

rp2011

So I have heard that these are very coveted for some reason. Not sure exactly why, but I have 50 of them now because my vendor didn't have what I wanted and I got these isntead.

I really can't read the imprint at all.

I just want opinions of people who have had them, and know what brand they are. Lol I think I broke pill identifier /default_laugh.png

Sorry they look the same in the pic as they do in real life!

View attachment 938

Last edited:
Would love to find out what the hell brand these are, I can not identify them at all!

If you search purple percs, there's a lot of posts about them.

I have had these many, many times.   They are legit.   Someone even sent one in to a pill testing website to have them verified.

Yes I have had those before they are wonderful yum yum wish I had a few now for sure

i wish i had some myself....i think i woudlnt be dying right now /default_sad.png

Thank you for the verification. They are from Tony, bring the man some business!

edit: although when I search "bathtub brand purple percocet" They do not come up.

Last edited:
Thank you for the verification. They are from Tony, bring the man some business!

edit: although when I search "bathtub brand purple percocet" They do not come up.
Ummm, I think Cat was making a joke.

Yes, i was.....sorry?

if you read the sy vendor threads, especially Alex's you will see a ton of feedback.

That being said, I am getting really sick and tired of people starting threads because they are too lazy to read the pertinent threads or use the search function.  

I just did a search for purple percs using the search function, and came up with no less than eight PAGES of matches, which is over ONE HUNDRED mentions of purple percs.  

Any chance of finding out where I can get them?  Or is that not ok to ask?  Sorry new at this.  I Tore up my knee wakeboarding and I use them sometimes after long runs.  But no more of them

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back