Quaaludes

• Thread starter Thread starter Medicalfornication
  • Start date Start date
M

Medicalfornication

I just got offered some of these by an old friend. We had a drunken conversation one night about them and he said he would synthesise. I never thought much about it but Im tempted to get a few. He pressed some to give to me. What do you you think people. Should I try obviously after making him take one first lol

Sounds interesting!

i remember the 70's and what a treat they were..

if you trust your friend and his abilities then I may try one...

as always you are putting your life and health in his hands..

having said that the market would be limitless for your friend...

let us know how it goes..

i for one would be VERY INTERESTED!

best of luck 

d

so fucking jealous!!!!!!!!!!! They are my "wish I coulda tried" list, next to tunial. 

Just remember "People on ludes should NOT drive." 

It's a Jeff Spicoli quote, but I do remember coming back from a Who conference with my brother driving on ludes and him not noticing that we were on the wrong side of the road.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in the jealousy line as well. @ Biteme love the Spicoli line. I've had only a hand full 30+ years ago.

Miss those good old days !! Some of the best times had with so many friends, or even alone listening to music in the dark. Oh such fond & haunting memories of the better days gone by so fast !! Stay safe ... Also in the jealously line. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems highly unlikely that he is actually synthesizing methaqualone. Bootleg powder used to flow like wine until the feds cracked down on a couple key precursors in the 80s and it all went away :Cry:

God I dunno if he pulled through but it was like a mixture between oxy and xanax. I passed out for 10 then he woke me up and I was fucked. Like drunk but benzo fucked. Nights a blur but my friend says I was doing crazy shit. House is a mess. Everything is out my cupboards. II must of been going to cook everything in my freezer then God knows where my mind went but I ended up in the pubpub where people said I was falling everywhere and generally acting mental. Allll in all though I fuckin loved it. If it was quaalude then fuck me it was an experience. Which I really can't remember much of lmao ? 

mandraxx said:
I'd be lying if I said I did not envy you medicalifornicationn

I'd be lying if I never admitted it was the best night I'll never remember. I'm gonna see if he can maybe bang some more out but this is a different  convo for a different more private time lol 

There are some Methaqualone analogs available, but they are no where near as good as the original, man I ate thousands of those things in the 80's

Mebroqualone is available at http://www.xianchong.com/

Nitromethaqualone is available at http://www.phoenixchem.net/

2-Ethyl-3-phenyl-4(3H)-quinazolinone | SRISEC015  is avaiable at https://syntharise.com/

I am trying to find Etaqualone havnt tried that one yet
haha...I'll have to check this out!  

Over 15 years ago, my friend and I lucked out on some lemmon 714 in a 'dead' parking lot.  Old hippy was selling em.  Probably a bathtub mix of shit but I took one on a Sunday once and came out of it friday afternoon.  I was in school at time and totally aced all my work that week!!  Unreal....midterm exams and projects

Benzo-ish things aren't my cup of tea anymore but I would always love to get my hands on some methaqualone

We used to say, take one with a beer and you'll feel it, take one with a 6 pack and you won't feel shit. They were bad-ass! If that guy can make them he should be getting Breaking Bad rich right now.

In the good ole' days -late 70's, we used to crush them up and put them on top of a bo*g hit.  In the morning - no less.  Mellow Yellow.

We used to say, take one with a beer and you'll feel it, take one with a 6 pack and you won't feel shit. They were bad-ass! If that guy can make them he should be getting Breaking Bad rich right now.
Nah.....the stuff's not worth it to make any more. The high dosages required make it much less cost-effective or lucrative than just manufacturing say meth or mdma.

I've heard of these from some friends but never got to try them due to my age. What exactly is this drug? How does it affect someone? Also is it available anywhere to try?

I've had a lude once in my life.  Not too exciting a story, but here's the quick. It was late 80s, still in high school.  The real, pharmaceutical grade mdm@ was starting to dry up (I grew up in the Dallas area) and we kids were looking for anything as cool as real, pharm-grade, and just-made-illegal "X" as we called it. so one night my friend came to my party I hosted while my folks went out of town and showed me this roll of pills, wrapped in foil, and said they were qu@@ludes.   He told me he bought them from a guy who had been sentenced to prison for years and had buried these things  before he went in, so supposedly, when he got out, dug them up and started selling them to make money.  They were thicker than aspirins, about the diameter of a dime, off white color, and so what the hell, I bought one for $20 (about the cost of one pill of strong X at the time.

It took about thirty minutes with a feeling like I just drank 4 shots of tequila and probably 30 minutes later I was stumbling around, could hardly even sit up, much less walk.  Silly, goofy, giggling, like I had drank a whole bottle of tequila, but not slurred and my head still felt clear not foggy, kinda.   I remember how amazed I was at how much I couldn't control my motor skills at all, but I didn't care.  There were no worries and no feeling like I was shit faced drunk in my head, but my body  reacted like I was.  As it progressed for the next few hours, all I can remember is euphoria and feelings of complete, stupored bliss.   

So, I guess I'll never know if it really was qu@@lude or not, but whatever it was, it was godamn awesome.  Wish I had bought ten more, but just like that, they were gone.  Never saw them again.  

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back