Qualitest

thor

I'm hoping that someone here can point me in the right direction to find info. I just got my script from the pharmacy. The imprint on one side of the pill is 36 01 roll it over and it has a V. Another one is 36 01 roll it over and the V is inverted. I thought that they all had to conform to the same imprints on all pills. If I am wrong please let me know. I am very curious about this.

I just checked a bunch of them and they are all uniform. Perhaps it was just some imprint malfunction that snuck by quality control?

I'll need to look at mine and check for you. If the markings are very clear and deep you should be good.

I'm hoping that someone here can point me in the right direction to find info. I just got my script from the pharmacy. The imprint on one side of the pill is 36 01 roll it over and it has a V. Another one is 36 01 roll it over and the V is inverted. I thought that they all had to conform to the same imprints on all pills. If I am wrong please let me know. I am very curious about this.
Hi thor. I checked a few of mine out & they are all the same with the V. Do you have a lot of them where the V is inverted? I've been taking them for years & have never noticed whether the V is the same on all of them or not. Now I'm curious too.

Maybe it's like 2earls suggested & they just snuck through quality control.

@2EARLS...I CAN SEE U NOW "SCREAM'N INTO A LITTLE YELLOW SUBMARINE WHATS YOUR MALFUNCTION?" /default_blink.png

My point on this is is it a quality control issue or are they duplicates. A co. such as qualitest should not have these issues. Every single pill should be the same.

That's why I wanted to find a web site to see if there are laws concerning this. There should be no mistakes what so ever concerning medication.

I did spend some time at it from FDA, to a few others. Maybe I am not googling the right question.

This is a quest.

/default_blink.png

Quest on Thor and get back to us...I too in the v league and curious like a cat /default_smile.png

My point on this is is it a quality control issue or are they duplicates. A co. such as qualitest should not have these issues. Every single pill should be the same.

That's why I wanted to find a web site to see if there are laws concerning this. There should be no mistakes what so ever concerning medication.

I did spend some time at it from FDA, to a few others. Maybe I am not googling the right question.

This is a quest.

/default_blink.png
I also did some searching using several different queries. If they make mistakes in manufacturing, they don't seem to be talking about it.

I also did some searching using several different queries. If they make mistakes in manufacturing, they don't seem to be talking about it.
I don't imagine most people would complain as long as it works.It could have no markings and most people wouldn't notice.

Thanking everyone that replied. I'll look into it, if I find out anything I'll let you know.

my experience with the v imprinted qualitest brand are not good! Seem to be low quality on the few meds ive had from them. On a 2nd refill I requested a different generic and sure enough they were far better....

Interesting, so this is on meds received from the pharmacy? I'm seeing this in two separate vendor orders, so I was somewhat concerned, but it looks like they are totally legit. Perhaps they do it on purpose for some identification reason? Who knows?

Last edited by a moderator:
I looked at my many pills from my prescription for this and the same thing is true.

I looked at my many pills from my prescription for this and the same thing is true.
Okay, so you have both types in your script? Some are different than others within the same script?

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back