Question about delivery

Dirkdogger

So my question is when you send a donation with ON. I know WU and MG can take a few days for them to receive it....so my question is let's say I send a donation 1/30 for ON will I receive it 1/31 or will I receive it the next day the donation actually processes?  Hope that makes sense and thanks in advance for any help

Actually those aforementioned payments are quick. These types of payment don't delay your delivery unless you are sending close to that vendor's cutoff time.

Now the next part is tricky. While there is a good chance that if you send payment early in the am that you will receive the very next day. There's an equally good chance it will come the following day. There really are not any guarantees when it comes to ON delivery. If you are lucky, it will happen but I wouldn't want to depend on it. 

I think it's only worth the extra $ if you really are in a pinch and hope to see it ASAP.  I get upgraded to ON quite often even though I rarely pay for it. So to me, not worth the extra Dinero.

PS I believe the mg form says it is delivered in 10 minutes

Twice I've sent Leo MG for overnight and I get it two days later. I'm afraid to say something because I feel I'm fortunate that I'm getting the product. I didn't want to comment in the Leo forum but I don't know who will see my comment here. I felt that Alex was slacking so went to Leo. Also received very low quality klonos. Ugh!

@KarenWalker why not just pay for 2 day delivery since that's what you are getting anyway? It could possibly add another additional day, but if you plan ahead then it doesn't matter.

Or better yet, really plan ahead and be able to order the best benzos which are usually not found in the Mexican section. At least this is what I understand from my reading here. I don't pretend to be any expert on kpins or benzos, but we have plenty of members who are.

I know there's is the advantage of not having to be concerned about customs, but the tradeoff is better quality at lower prices.

@2earls If one day is two day then I'm afraid that two day is three day! I sent him an email asking if that's the case. He provides me with something no one else has so that's why I went ahead and ordered the benzos. I had never tried them before so I had no idea 2mg would be the equivalent of .5mg. I'm a chronic procrastinator. Planning ahead is totally foreign to me. I'm trying to change but old habits die hard. : ( 

I can relate to being a procrastinator - my taxes aren't done yet. But the one thing I fear more than the IRS is running out of meds.

It's possible 2 day could become 3, but more often 2 day becomes 1 day. In other words, if a vendor is shipping that day, he's very likely to upgrade you to ON. I have had this happen way more often than getting delayed by an extra day.

I always try to stay as far ahead as possible now, but when I am in a pinch, I will pay for ON with the same mindset as @KarenWalker; that it will at least guarantee getting it in 2 days.

Also, I am not a morning person so I don't much like to be at Walmart before cutoff time. That only happens when I have to get up early for an appointment or some other reason.

Procrastinator, not a morning person.. If you swear a lot and are messy then according to studies, you're an intelligent person. @2earls I dread running out of meds also. Luckily though, I know people that take one that I order, klono. I only bother them when I've been really bad. I'm usually safe. I'll get my stuff when I have 1 left. I also stash some in different spots that I don't remember. Lol But I know they're somewhere! So as it turns out, ON for Leo means 2 day. I sent $ on Wednesday and he said he would ship yesterday. I got no TN yesterday and haven't received anything. I live in the EC so it's already 8pm. It's safe to assume that I'm not getting anything. I've emailed twice and no response. I'm not dealing with him anymore. Diego can get what I want but he kept saying, "soon", "tomorrow", "next week". Whatever. I'll just start asking others. Whether I get them or not, I'm done with Leo. Charging me for ON and not even sending an email with an excuse is not acceptable. 

Leo has officially screwed me. He never responded to my emails. I can't afford to order them elsewhere right now plus I don't know right now who else carries them. ON delivery now means NO delivery. I see he's come through for other people this week so I don't get why he would do it to me. @2earls

This is really turning into a thread that should be in another section.....

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back