Question about drs office urine testing?

mammajo

Does it test for the presence of a substance or the amount or both?  I am prescribed Vyv@nse 70mg 1 per day

but I "supplement" with Ritas, they randomly test to make sure patient is taking the med.  If I am taking more than

prescribed or taking Rita will that show on the test?

In my experience it depends on the test purpose...If they are just testing to see if you are the one taking them, it might not show up amounts. That would be the more economical option/would make more sense for docs office. Shouldn't matter to them what else you take or if you take extra...just that you are the one taking the stims they give out 

I've never experienced this but my guess would be they just test for the presence of the drug. To make sure you are compliant and not selling. 

Is this a common thing? to randomly drug test rx'd adderall users? My doc has never done this. im rx'd 30mg 2 times a day.

Law in my state also. Once a year they have to test you to make sure your not selling your script.  I asked one time what they where testing for. Woman at my Dr office replied "everything". I said well the good news is among other things you'll find I'm taking my prescription :)  

My pain management dr. is testing for illegal drugs, like pot as it is still illegal in my state.  Also testing to see if you are taking his prescribed drug, but I know someone who was taking adderrall without a prescription and the dr. found it and didn't care, but he made a write up of the pot and they guy had to fill out a bunch of paper work and he was tested a lot after that.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back