Question re: Ketamine vials

Jun0 React0r

OPAL SPONSOR
Hopefully this is the right forum to ask. Mods please move if not :)

I'd be curious to hear people's experiences purchasing ketamine in vials (Anesket, Gedeon Richter, etc). Are they frequently inert or some unadvertised substance?

I have a full set of reagents, so presumably testing should be no different than powder? But I won't be able to tell potency or find any other nastiness in there. I don't generally IM, so I'm particularly cautious about this.

@Jun0 React0r For reagent testing i've always just let some evaporate first so i'm just testing powder.  Just squirt some on a little dish and let it sit out for awhile until it is just powder.  I've never had a issue quality wise with vials before, but i know people who've used heaps and definitely have their brand preference.  I think thats related more to the isomer mixtures than to potency, but it's hard to say.  Hard to get real info on what the mixes are.  Oh, and DanceSafe has a brand new reagent for testing ketamine that differentiates it from other dissos clearly.  It's called the Morris Reagent. 

@Jun0 React0r For reagent testing i've always just let some evaporate first so i'm just testing powder.  Just squirt some on a little dish and let it sit out for awhile until it is just powder.  I've never had a issue quality wise with vials before, but i know people who've used heaps and definitely have their brand preference.  I think thats related more to the isomer mixtures than to potency, but it's hard to say.  Hard to get real info on what the mixes are.  Oh, and DanceSafe has a brand new reagent for testing ketamine that differentiates it from other dissos clearly.  It's called the Morris Reagent. 
Wow, letting it evaporate first on the spotplate is a great idea, I'm embarrassed it didn't occur to me ;) I have some Morris A&B (from WIM Sci Labs) and some Folin, so I should be ok to test.

I'm relieved to hear you haven't seen any quality issues with the vials. Someone else also reminded me that IM vials have those little tin caps, so presumably it's not hard to tell if it's been adulterated.

Thanks again for the advice!

@Jun0 React0r  I have yet to hear of entirely faked ket vials, but it of course wouldn't surprise me.  But with how much easier powder is, both to transport and fake, i imagine it's extremely rare if ever.  That said, i always reagent and fent strip everything i get.  And yeah, if they don't have the little caps on them something is definitely wrong and do not use.  I am sure some bozos have done that before, like getting a real vial emptying it and refilling it with whatever.  Fuck that mess. 

Hopefully this is the right forum to ask. Mods please move if not :)

I'd be curious to hear people's experiences purchasing ketamine in vials (Anesket, Gedeon Richter, etc). Are they frequently inert or some unadvertised substance?

I have a full set of reagents, so presumably testing should be no different than powder? But I won't be able to tell potency or find any other nastiness in there. I don't generally IM, so I'm particularly cautious about this.
Where are you finding such a wide selection of vials? That's my question! There's only one place I know I can get vials and I have no choice in branding :(

I was wondering where to post this and I think maybe I found it because I've seen this substance in a number of vendor lists and I wonder what a prudent person might do with it? I've seen things and read things about it being good for pain and being good for depression. But I know nothing about it. Ie dosing and and ot is done l is it  Sub-Q, Im? And what it's like when you do whatever you do with it.

I don't plan on trying any time in the near future I just wanted to find out what is what.

The only thing I've ever seen it used for was to put an animal under so the vet could work on it so just educate me a little bit that's all I'm looking for thank you very much for reading this and stay out of trouble.

B

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back