Question

Welcome @Warrior20215 - it’s kind of a big thing to read the introductory type info to the forum and do your own digging first.

Trust me, if people have posted their experiences, you will find it. The odds that someone will open up a post that just says “question” and know the vend0r you’re asking about are slim anyway. It’s a big place.

-AS

So basically, the donrx/don.doctor, eastcoastexpress, all day meds and top athletes gear are all the same person(s) and they also run iopreviewer and onlinedrugbuyers (nothing but shills and fake accounts on those forums)
they will send a bag of tylenol or antibiotics or something random if you place an order with them

Try on tele. But don’t pay. Ask for a free sample.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got him to send me a price list yesterday.

I dunno, all I’m gonna say is if you’re halfway experienced in this realm, it’s a mountain of red flags. I won’t get into numbers but the old adage “too good to be true” comes to mind. If you’ve seen his list you’ll know what I’m talking about

Edit: No harm no foul, but like others have said, you really need to be checking the blacklist before asking questions like this.

It’s pretty hilarious that even 4 years later this guy is still trying to pull these scammer stunts. That obviously means he’s still able to burn people that won’t research, or they simply don’t work hard for their money so see no issue with throwing it away.

Last edited:
So basically, the donrx/don.doctor, eastcoastexpress, all day meds and top athletes gear are all the same person(s) and they also run iopreviewer and onlinedrugbuyers (nothing but shills and fake accounts on those forums)
they will send a bag of tylenol or antibiotics or something random if you place an order with them
Just got ripped off by Don.doctor.
Didn’t see this before I sent him money…

Just got ripped off by Don.doctor.
Didn’t see this before I sent him money…
Welcome @DM1998. I’m sorry that happened, and you can see you aren’t alone. Now that you’re here, I would really recommend becoming a member and reading as much as possible to avoid anything like that happening again. Best ~ Gracie

I became a member

Are there ANY honest sellers out there?
If so, how do I find them?

Thanks in advance for any help you may provide

I became a member

"Member" means "Sponsor" on this forum, in this instance. (I'm not a Sponsor, bc I won't use BTC/crypto, for Reasons.) But you can still find a lot of useful resources here... IFF you read, read and then read some more. Read as much of every thread that you can access. And if you do use BTC, consider sending these fine folks a few shekels, it helps fund their site, etc., and gets you access to more of the place! https://drugbuyersguide.info/threads/member-ranks-sponsor-ranks-donations.2146/

I became a member

Honest sellers here, but I don’t know if you are interested in my products. If you are, you can contact me at any time and I will give you the best service.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back