Questions about 2 different pills I have

MJB

So I received 2 different types over the past few months 

1) red pills with no imprint on front, scored cross on back. Very suspicious  haven't taken one yet...??

2) White ovals with scored line on back no imprint  These came from a blistered pack with V.C.DON labeled on rear of packaging.  Spent $700 for the entire supply. 

I was was supposed to get hydrocodone and Vicodin.  

Does anyone know if these these are true or bullshit. I paid with a cc but it was 3 months ago so I don't know if I can dispute the charges or not. 

Any feedback is greatly appreciated!  

@MJB   I have never seen Hydr0 or Vikezzzz appear red or in a blister pack and I would be very hesitant to take either one.   VikeZ usually have some sort of letter/number combination on them and not having any markings seems quite weird to me.   Be careful!!

Is it possible for you to post a pic of the pills and the blister pack?  

I second pictures.  Might be  helpful.  Sounds a little dicey to me off rip

Yeah it was a shitty source unfortunately. Took me for over $700. I posted in the black list section. Legalonlinepharmacy.com. I'm throwing all of them away. Wondering if should still dispute the charges since they fucked me. And I paid with an American Express credit card. Do I have a leg to stand on? 

Thank you both for your comments. 

Since then through this site I have found great reputable vendors that get the job done 100% of the time. I'm linked in now, but learned a lesson.  Just sucks that I could have spent that money elsewhere. 

Thanks @Dr-Octagon and @aintnouse

@MJB   I am sorry to hear that!!  I have been burned before and it sucks bad.   I dont know if it would be worthwhile to send them off for testing to determine what they are.   They could be something worthwhile and you could possibly prevent a total loss.   I would think a little bit before disputing the charge.....I dont know how much the CC company would investigate your participation in the process and if there is a paper/electronic trail.   If the Phama company has email correspondence from you that can definitively link you to the charges then I would chalk it up as a loss.  I know it sucks but if the CC company is aggressive they may turn your correspondence with the pharm over to the authorities....    They prolly would not do that but I have an active imagination!!     

Sending them out for testing would be a decent option cuz if they have are pressed with a legit substance, it might not be a total loss.  Don't feel bad, it happens to everyone at some point!!

Sorry to hear about that and glad you found this site!!

@MJB depending on what the descriptor is on your card transaction/ statement depends on whether you can to a C.C. reversal.  If they mention it was a pharmacy all you have to say is you ordered what you thought was vitamin b12 and Multivitamins and what you received was a total rip off and you would not take them in a million years and the company is mid advertising their wares therefore you have not received what you ordered being a false description of goods act which you can claim your money back for.  I know as I have done this in U.K. how it works in U.S. I don't know but hear they will reverse transaction and also look into the company if they are not selling what they said they where and you received something different. Hope that makes sense and helps.

I wouldn't hesitate at all with doing a chargeback. The sellers are the ones with the most to risk and usually just ignore the inquiry so you get credited back by default. I'm speaking from experience but from different vendors. Thanks for the heads up to avoid this one!

Usually you have 180 days to dispute a charge. Doesn't hurt to try......700 is a lot in my book...

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back