Quietshipper getting ready.

• Thread starter Thread starter Quietshipper
  • Start date Start date
Q

Quietshipper

Hello all. Would like to take the time to say hello to all. Thanks for allowing me to be here. Just trying to get a feel for how things ebb and flow. I would like to thank all for teaching me the proper way to speak about different topics. I think its a way to speak so that I don't bring a storm, and that way I keep the nice sunny days.  I think in the end, or once everything works out, all will be well. Again, I'm feeling very good everyday and I hope all members are doing well. I hope that I can be of some help, aid, or assistance to whomever I meet in this room. Thanks to all, Admin too.  Peace.

Hello all. Would like to take the time to say hello to all. Thanks for allowing me to be here. Just trying to get a feel for how things ebb and flow. I would like to thank all for teaching me the proper way to speak about different topics. I think its a way to speak so that I don't bring a storm, and that way I keep the nice sunny days.  I think in the end, or once everything works out, all will be well. Again, I'm feeling very good everyday and I hope all members are doing well. I hope that I can be of some help, aid, or assistance to whomever I meet in this room. Thanks to all, Admin too.  Peace.
Welcome to the forum!  You'll love it and will find a lot of useful information while reading through the forums. 

I'm still learning some of the terms and acronyms used here but it's taking me some time. When I post reviews and comments, I always think "will this be easy to find if someone were googling the words I'm using or items I'm discussing" and that helps keep me on track. I accidentally found this forum using google searching for specific items, so I keep that in mind. 

I hope you have a great experience and find everything you're looking for. 

Have a great weekend! 

Welcome to the farm and I hope you would enjoy and find what you need. For me learning the new language here was one of the hardest things for me. And I speak to other languages besides my native language. But the one similarity is when you read the whole sentence it's usually pretty easy to put in the context. And yes it does tend to keep it out of Google searches. I tend to use more of a geek speak than acronyms. Tr@mm13s or p3rk5 for instance. It is interesting because there's the primary language and then the offshoot of dialects that people use between their acronyms and various words. You'll get the hang of it and yes after 2 years I still find one or two words here there that stump me.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back