R()Ch3 Rivs/Hungary

Mgillgan

So I’ve been getting mine from SL since I Joined this forum and I always let my friend “borrow” a few here and there bc she runs out of her script too fast (which is a game I know all too well 😬) anyway, she said she found an IOP who has them and despite countless efforts to teach her to buy BTC or use MG or WU, she hasn’t. So said IOP (which I won’t mention as they are not mentioned on this forum at least not at my clearance level so to speak) does bank wire transfers which she found to be an easy payment method and ordered 100 Roaches claiming to be straight from the bottle. 

Sorry...too much backstory. The point: she finally “paid me back” and gave me some and they are definitely fake. To the untrained eye they look real, but a few things don’t look like the ones I’ve been getting. I don’t wanna take any bc I have no idea what’s in them but does anybody know anything about fakes from Hungary? Tried researching and got conflicting info. One being that they have varying amounts of clon@z and the other being that they are clon@zol@m. She swears they do something as she has not experienced BZD wd’s while taking them. Anybody have any intel on this ? 

left Is mine right is the ones in question. Also the package was from Hungary if that helps 

thanks for any help on this matter. I’m not into RC BZDs but have heard C-lam is strong and can fuck your tolerance so hope that’s not what’s in them 

75E8AAF2-090F-457F-86BF-4999D9991BD8.jpeg

disclaimer: i am not an expert on this stuff. 

The right is clearly different. Probably pressed. Left is what I am used to seeing, and I know what I get are the real thing.

Can you do a reagent test on these? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back