Ramstein Germany

Just sound that my son in the military who is going to be stationed in Ramstein Germany for a few years, Looks like I'll get to see a little of Europe. Should I try and make the run to Amsterdam?

Just sound that my son in the military who is going to be stationed in Ramstein Germany for a few years, Looks like I'll get to see a little of Europe. Should I try and make the run to Amsterdam?
The Amsterdam we grew up hearing about is not nearly the Amsterdam that it is now. But hey, knock your socks off, I'm sure you will still find some fun, just be careful.

I have Rammstein songs in my head now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, keep hearing the same thing, there are other things I'm sure the family will want to do than to tag along with this old head to Amsterdam. To be perfectly honest, I'd like to tour one of the castles up in the mountains and made catch Octoberfest if we can time it right. Either way just to spend with my son is blessing enough.

Reactions: dvz
Rammstein seemed like a great place when I was there for a few days due to aircraft trouble when i was on my way to Afghanistan. Too bad we couldn't explore out in town those couple of days. 

In '05 they still had the coffee shops with nice menus. I was happy to visit the "head shops" and pick up the shrooms myself. Not sure why you had to visit one to get herb and another to get seeds and shrooms though.

Just be warned about my biggest let down, their milkshakes are not frozen, just flavored milk. Maybe malted or something, but still just chilled and not frozen. /default_sad.png

Appreciate the comments, we're still a ways out from having to worry about what we'll do. By the time he get's settled in, he's have some suggestions. Since it's a family trip pretty obvious Amsterdam probably won't be on agenda. Who knows maybe we can time it for Octoberfest. I would definitely like to tour one of the castles stuck on the mountainsides, always did think they were magnificent! Till will tell.

While in Darmstadt I visited the Frankenstein Castle and Schlauss Aurberg (sp?). A Sclauss being a renovated castle or maybe a re-creation, idk, both were castles but the Frankenstein wasn't rebuilt while the other one was in perfect condition.

BTW, my comments were about Holland, not Germany. For both the head shops and the milk shakes. I didn't buy any any milk shakes in Germany and they don't allow sales of MJ, at least not then, but possession of 5 grams or less herb was not prosecuted. I think they would take it from you, but not anything worse.  

amsterdam has so many new laws now that apply to tourists that u probably wouldnt have any fun there anyways

Probably. The time you smoke outside or ask next police officer for a light are long over.

Take the train 30min outside (east direction ---> Berlin) and go into the next coffee shop:

Completely different story!!

Enjoy The Netherlands!

(Amsterdam is OUT!!)

I spent a number of years in Germany growing up, and it was pretty awesome.  

I would consider a trip to Heidelberg, or a trip to Neuschwanstein Castle.  It is basically the model for the 

Disneyland castle.  Its pretty Magnificent.   Germany is a lot of fun, good food, beer and the people are 

generally quite nice. 

I spent a number of years in Germany growing up, and it was pretty awesome.  

I would consider a trip to Heidelberg, or a trip to Neuschwanstein Castle.  It is basically the model for the 

Disneyland castle.  Its pretty Magnificent.   Germany is a lot of fun, good food, beer and the people are 

generally quite nice
Mhmmmhhmmmm: WHEN was that??

I lived in what used to be West Germany from 1980-1990.  My father was in the Army so we were stationed in 

a variety of places.  My last stop was Heidelberg.  I graduated from High School there in 1989.  I absolutely loved it.

I had wonderful experiences all over Europe....including Amsterdam (memories a little fuzzy) and the southern coast 

of Spain.  I think my favorite place were Scotland and Ireland.  Those two places have the most vibrant shades of 

green foliage I have ever seen in my life.    You will enjoy yourself very much.   I also spent time in Prague while it was still Communist.

Beautiful but depressing......You will have a great time!

I appreciate your praise and review of the nicer looking areas of Scotland!

I will be there next week!!  :-)

(Aberdeen)

Last edited:
The Granite City. My condolences Julimond hahahaha!Only jesting of course, I'm much further south, I hope you have a wonderful time!

I definitely want to travel to both Ireland and Scotland. I'm very jealous that you live there @PTFC!

Scotland I am in. I have been to Ireland though, the British part and the Republic. It's lovely. Most of the UK is lovely, outwith the occasional crummy town. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back