RC opi@tes currently on the market

PituGuli

Hi, Everybody! I was wondering what opi@tes are available and currently legal nowadays and if anyone has any suggested vendors.

Personally,  I have no need for these. I was a long term H user who has been on methadone for 3 years now. I'm asking partially out of curiosity about what chems are out there BUT mostly I'm asking for my father-in-law who is tends to run out of his o×¥morp#one 'script early each month...

Thank you

Become a sponsor and all the questions can be answered. There is a lot more to the site but you won’t find what you are looking for without paying in like everyone else. It’s for the betterment of the place. If you do donate, pm me and I can help suggest a specific medicine to the best of my knowledge.

Perhaps I should follow up here. I don’t recall if I was aware that this was posted in rcs. Everyone should still donate so I can share info with people that I don’t necessarily want to share openly on the board.

Basically though, as far as rc 0pes go, short answer is that they all have their downfalls. Of there were any that rivaled legit meds, big ph@arma would have farmed the chemical skeleton for anything they could make a dollar on. There talks of mr 2096, but that is only if you split the isomers of one chem as one is an agonist and one an antagonist. Potentially dangerous if not separated perfectly and most likely expensive but said to be just like 0xy. Just buy 0xy.

0 dsmt is the metabolite of tr@madol, only one i know of that isn’t super dangerous, but is more expensive than tr@ms. If you have trouble metabolizing them, maybe look into this one, but generally tr@ms are cheaper. Or t@pent@d0l, similar but stronger than tr@m.

fent analogues are well known, but aside from dnm I don’t think you will find it, and even there if prepared incorrectly, it can be very dangerous.

u4477oo has disappeared as far as i know but it was a disappointment anyhow.

Takehome here is, there is no safe way I can suggest rc opes to anyone, safest would be 0 dsmt though. There are a bunch of kappa agonists in the works, but being produced professionally i imagine, maybe some thing will hot the rc market, bit they will always be ph@rmas rejects and they only reject it if it isnt safe or worth a damn.

i welcome anyone to tell me different, i would love to hear about any ones I haven’t seen anything on while kicking about the old webs

@myalias thanks a lot. Yeah, I told the guy not to hold his breath.  I remember years back buying stuff like but¥rfent and the like but before I got on m€t#ad○n€ here in the US. In Balkans I was addicted to the white/slightly yellowish h€ro¡n from dangerous characters that made their $ transporting pure stuff from Turkeyor further east to west europe. Once I got scholarship here I got on m€th@d○n€ program and don't use any op¡a+€ . As a chemistry student, your explaining of mr2096 makes me very curious about the chemical- i know how it can be quite difficult to separate isomers and I do not know,  I would not trust some unknown chemist to totally separate an agonist from an antagonist... and I always hated tramadol. And I can't think of any kappa agonist that is pleasant 

I'm curious about the options here in the US

The RC Opioid is now developing again in interesting and less dangerous ways. 

Please review my other comment here before: 

Both chinese and EU are either resuming old researches, or creating analogues of safer opiates (oxymorphone, ketobemidone) or anyway offering substances that are the right potency (2f-viminol, 5.5x Morphine - please do not order yet, the current batch is labeled wrong and is actually 2-me-ap-237). 

Please do not forget that instead of falling back on dangerous unknown compound, there are pharmaceuticals that are safe and anyway not so expensive, for example Tilidine - IMO is comparable to oxy, with a better rush and least even longer. Tapentadol is another alternative, even if this one - if overdosed - it causes disassociative effects. O-DSMT is a very good RC Opiods since long out and available that I find it has a good effect compared to its costs.

Stay safe everyone.

Where is the tilidine?

havent heard of that

tapentadol is on my radar, looking for an acceptable source atm

is o dsmt worth the price?

tramadol is cheap as hell, is it that kuch better?

Hi @myalias ,

Tilidine --> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tilidine , IMO is better than tapentadol, longer legs, more euphoric, better painkiller, very stable high, mood boster, ideal for working as well, very stimulating opiates.Before switching to O-DSMT, I scaled down from oxycodone with tilidine. It gives the same stimulating effect (I know is a waste but I normally always snorted oxycodone, Sandoz 80mg, my tolerance was around 30-40mg/day). It's a strongly underrated opiates, you should definitely check it out. Dosage suggested 50mg t0 200mg depending your tolerance, please make your own research and check the Equianalgesic  table:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equianalgesic

o-dsmt as I said it worths the price only if you have a low/middle tolerance to opiates. Be aware there is 1/3 of world population that is reacting differently to o-dsmt (very weak effect), on wiki you can read more abou the reasons. Otherwise the effect for people who responds positively to o-dsmt, is stronger than tramadol, it has very long legs, not giving compulsive redosage needs. Stimulating like tramadol, acting on dopamine, and at the same time giving a nice body high / sedation like Kratom ( I would say a balanced strain between stimulating and sedative). The mood is also enhanced pretty well, it's like a smooth high of hydrocodone. You should definitely give it a try, if you are looking for a functional opioid. If you are seeking a nod then it's probably not what you are looking for.

Take care! 😆

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back